It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:46 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35129
Junior-IRL wrote:
Went for a vasectomy & basically couldn't find the tubes so after a while decided that they would bring me back for a general & have another go.

So then they go back & give me a general it turns out that once they opened me up they discovered that I'm somewhat of a genetic anomaly & things ain't where they are supposed to be. So they dont even know if it worked or not.

THEN I got an infection & being a stubborn ass I didn't go back to the doctor as I thought it was just taking a while to heal. A week later I realised that something was badly wrong as I wasn't getting better - I was getting worse. The infection caused the stitches to burst & they couldn't close me back up until the infection was cleared. I I had to lie in bed for about 10 days with a very large hole in the side of my ball sack. NOT NICE!

Latest is that I now have to go for a MRI as they are not even sure that my internal organs are in the correct place, or in some cases not there at all. e.g. only one kidney is a possibility.


Good...God

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:53 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 20760
Junior-IRL wrote:

Latest is that I now have to go for a MRI as they are not even sure that my internal organs are in the correct place, or in some cases not there at all. e.g. only one kidney is a possibility.


This should serve as ample warning why you need to stop getting drunk in Tijuana. If things are turning up missing or misplaced inside, that's why.

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:04 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 3496
Yea, but I just can help myself SG.
O{DC}O

_________________
"I get irreversible brain herpes from Fuckwits"

"you stupid illiterate fucking bastard fuck. Maybe you should grab a dictionary instead, you fucking twat wanker. Oh, and fuck you and your stupid fucking boat. Fucking fuck.
Now fuck off out of this thread, you buttfucking fucking asshole." Slacks


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:40 pm
Posts: 18011
Junior-IRL wrote:
Went for a vasectomy & basically couldn't find the tubes so after a while decided that they would bring me back for a general & have another go.

So then they go back & give me a general it turns out that once they opened me up they discovered that I'm somewhat of a genetic anomaly & things ain't where they are supposed to be. So they dont even know if it worked or not.

THEN I got an infection & being a stubborn ass I didn't go back to the doctor as I thought it was just taking a while to heal. A week later I realised that something was badly wrong as I wasn't getting better - I was getting worse. The infection caused the stitches to burst & they couldn't close me back up until the infection was cleared. I I had to lie in bed for about 10 days with a very large hole in the side of my ball sack. NOT NICE!

Latest is that I now have to go for a MRI as they are not even sure that my internal organs are in the correct place, or in some cases not there at all. e.g. only one kidney is a possibility.


Good Lord! That sounds absolutely terrible.

Got mine done nearly 10 years ago and was in and out in less than an hour.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:57 pm 
Online
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22568
Location: teh internet
Oh this reminds me, I need to book my vasectomy. NOT

Didn’t I write something about this a few months ago? Genitals are not to be screwed with. I mean, you know what I mean.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:07 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 3496
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Oh this reminds me, I need to book my vasectomy. NOT

Didn’t I write something about this a few months ago? Genitals are not to be screwed with. I mean, you know what I mean.


Yea, but the alternative is that Mrs. Junior continues to take hormone fucking tablets (as in they fuck up your hormones) until she's too old to have more kids. So I decided to be a man and step up, just like Foota neither of us are pussies like you dude. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note - I totally regret my decision at this point U=B}

_________________
"I get irreversible brain herpes from Fuckwits"

"you stupid illiterate fucking bastard fuck. Maybe you should grab a dictionary instead, you fucking twat wanker. Oh, and fuck you and your stupid fucking boat. Fucking fuck.
Now fuck off out of this thread, you buttfucking fucking asshole." Slacks


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:11 pm 
Online
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22568
Location: teh internet
Now imagine if you get CoronAIDS at the same time as having a hole in your balls.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:36 am 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 7438
Location: Close to where I want to be
Holy shit...Junior wins thread derail of the month award. From food to open ball sack surgery. Well done.

I side with Mull on this. Not doing it...i am still holding out that I may need to repopulate the earth. Also...Junior ain't selling me on this. Hope they found your kidney dude.

...i forget what I ate....

_________________
What you have taken, Has been from here
What you gave has been given here
What belongs to you today
belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:24 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19284
Self-isolating (loafing around) infected step daughter type is on point with breakfast mother fucking burritos. Fuck yeah. Never had one, boomtastic!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:38 pm 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
Junior-IRL wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Oh this reminds me, I need to book my vasectomy. NOT

Didn’t I write something about this a few months ago? Genitals are not to be screwed with. I mean, you know what I mean.


Yea, but the alternative is that Mrs. Junior continues to take hormone fucking tablets (as in they fuck up your hormones) until she's too old to have more kids. So I decided to be a man and step up, just like Foota neither of us are pussies like you dude. ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note - I totally regret my decision at this point U=B}

VCF... Men... Research it, if you don’t want your wife taking hormones (that shit makes you angry) and don’t want your balls snipped it’s an effective form of birth control. I have used it for the last 15 years. Only down side, you don’t want to get that shit in your mouth men, forwarded. Numb tongue...

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:01 pm 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
Wunderschlung wrote:
Self-isolating (loafing around) infected step daughter type is on point with breakfast mother fucking burritos. Fuck yeah. Never had one, boomtastic!

Breakfast burritos are the bomb, how have you never had one? Happy you are enjoying your day Wunder. *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:55 am 
Offline
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 15043
Location: The OC
Image

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:59 am 
Online
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22568
Location: teh internet
Smegma and tonsil stones on dandelion leaves? :(


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:05 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27187
Greek salad with feta?


Where's the olives

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:22 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35129
MIDNIGHT wrote:
Image


Oh dear

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:09 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 7438
Location: Close to where I want to be
Want some salad with your feta? :D

_________________
What you have taken, Has been from here
What you gave has been given here
What belongs to you today
belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:47 pm 
Offline
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 15043
Location: The OC
Fuck off faggots! >>::$

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:49 pm 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
MIDNIGHT wrote:
Fuck off faggots! >>::$

Keep working men!! I hope everyone is having a great day!! Love you all!! Lunch everyone and Barcy hug and kiss the puppers!! Ihug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:00 pm 
Offline
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 15043
Location: The OC
@Foota



You ever been to this place? :-?


Image

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:06 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19284
BREAKING NEWS: Vegans have a MASSIVELY reduced chance of caching the Coronavirus.

It's not because their plant-based diet is superior.

It's just that meat-eaters and everybody else stay WELL AWAY from the sanctimonious cunts.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:15 am 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
Well, it’s not bread, that’s for damn sure.

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:13 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19284
Browsing for something a bit different....

phpBB [video]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:30 am 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
Wunderschlung wrote:
Browsing for something a bit different....

phpBB [video]

Paddle swat Wunder!! Behave!!!! =))

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:33 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19284
Thats what its all about!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:51 am 
Online
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4209
Wunderschlung wrote:
Thats what its all about!

I heard... I guess they like to eat bats... I still wouldn’t suggest it as your next meal. Just saying... :-??

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DEANNA79 and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited