It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Not me. Us.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:33 am 
Captain
Captain

My official vote for Bernie Sanders 2020!

Suck it haters!

:>_

Had to cover two parts least Hoff use it to submit 100 fake votes with my ID. :(

Otherwise that's legit :>_

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

Last edited by MIDNIGHT on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Not me. Us.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:34 am 
Captain
Captain

Unfortunately SomeGuy waited too long :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:34 am 
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:50 am 
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:51 am 
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:52 am 
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 am 
Major General
Major General

MIDNIGHT wrote:

Suck it haters!

Had to cover two parts least Hoff use it to submit 100 fake votes with my ID. :(

I still don't get why non-party members are allowed to vote for that party's leader. Makes no goddam sense.

:-??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 pm 
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

Get it Midnight!! *hug*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slacks wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Suck it haters!

I still don't get why non-party members are allowed to vote for that party's leader. Makes no goddam sense.

:-??

An excellent question.... :-?

First off let us revisit 2016. The DNC had super delegates, and basically these people are the party elite and they had enough votes that no matter who Democrat voters, actually voted for the party elite had the hands on the controls and could just override the will of the masses with the superdelegates. Think Hillary Clinton who basically had all the superdelegates pledged to her before anyone even started running for 2016.

Now supposedly this has been revamped because of the way they railroaded Bernie Sanders last time, and now these superdelegates supposedly are only used for tiebreaker situations, at least for the first round of voting.

The next time let's explore the states who don't have these open primaries and use the insane caucus system.

It's completely bizarre You just have a bunch of people gather at a location and then some people stand up and make speeches and everybody goes stands in groups and after they eyeball the groups whoever has the biggest group wins.

Now again back to 2016 when there's video evidence at DNC caucuses, in some of the states that do them, of Bernie supporters not having their vote counted and basically being ignored.

Now to the Iowa caucus this year, it was a total shit show, then after days of not knowing what the hell happened documents came forward showing blatant mistakes in math and using the formulas that the people responsible for the caucuses created. But DNC lawyers made the statement that these mistakes cannot be altered, because it's a legal document and that would be a crime.

seriously WTF???? :-O

As far as open primaries, I think 26 states do some form of it. Some people say it's more fair because then you're able to vote for any candidate whether than being locked into a party. I'm sure you could watch a few YouTube videos arguing the pros and cons of each system.

However, let me point out direct statements by people like AOC in the squad, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, the Hag Hillary, and other democratic candidates.

That every person's vote should count, and that people should not be restricted from voting.

So based on this logic, being registered as an independent, it would be voter suppression if I was not giving the option of voting for a Democrat or Republican or anybody else I wanted to.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:42 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

So Midnight is committing to the failed policies of the past, the authoritarian and racist policies and tendencies of the Left, and to one of the loonier candidates out there?

III/O

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:

I was right about to get in contact with folks about that when suddenly the political calculus of the entire country turned on its head.

On September 1 2019, Trump and the Democrats were both vulnerable from within and without.

On November 1 2019, Trump was now unbeatable and the Democrats committed political suicide with the impeachment inquiry.

Subsequent shenanigans in the past three months have further altered the political calculus. In such a way that an insurgent campaign against Trump from within would only succeed in handing the White House to the Democrats. It's been fascinating how much suddenly everything changed from one idiotic course of action. I'm evaluating other possibilities and alternatives as a result.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

SomeGuy wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

I was right about to get in contact with folks about that when suddenly the political calculus of the entire country turned on its head.

On September 1 2019, Trump and the Democrats were both vulnerable from within and without.

On November 1 2019, Trump was now unbeatable and the Democrats committed political suicide with the impeachment inquiry.

Subsequent shenanigans in the past three months have further altered the political calculus. In such a way that an insurgent campaign against Trump from within would only succeed in handing the White House to the Democrats. It's been fascinating how much suddenly everything changed from one idiotic course of action. I'm evaluating other possibilities and alternatives as a result.

:-@ =))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:26 pm 
Major General
Major General

SomeGuy wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Subsequent shenanigans in the past :-? three months have further altered the political calculus. In such a way that an insurgent campaign against Trump from within would only succeed in handing the White House to the Democrats. It's been fascinating how much suddenly everything changed from one idiotic course of action. I'm evaluating other possibilities and alternatives as a result.

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:14 am 
Captain
Captain

SomeGuy wrote:
So Midnight is committing to the failed policies of the past, the authoritarian and racist policies and tendencies of the Left, and to one of the loonier candidates out there?

III/O

Please look at that list from my photo and tell me who from that clown show You think is better. At least Bernice It's more sincere than the rest of them, I don't think he's doing it for personal power I think he's doing it out of a conviction.

also I'd like to see the matchup between Bernie and Trump that should have happened in 2016 before Hillary stole the nomination.

Also like Trump, Bernie is an outsider and not really a Democrat.

However, since the 2016 DNC primaries I've lost a ton of respect for Bernie, starting with him endorsing Hillary after she completely fucked him. Yeah he's way out there and if he wins he'll probably take the entire economy, and then tap everyone's 401k plans to redistribute it. Then the whole thing will be blamed on that bubble created by Trump.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

I want Bernie so we can have a big bright-line election.

Let's put Bernie and his rotten Commie past and ideas under a telescope in a national election. I want a spotlight on all of the fanatical Bernie Bros and their BIG ideas they have in store for us to run every aspect of our lives.

It will be a bigger drubbing then Corbyn and Labour just got in the UK.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 am 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

III/O

Please look at that list from my photo and tell me who from that clown show You think is better.

Andrew Yang though rumor has it his campaign is done soon. Otherwise, the Write-In. A random name in the phone book would've done.

I choose Andrew Yang because while he doesn't understand Universal Guaranteed Income, he's not the tyrannical gun control, speech control, nanny state, abortion from conception to birth including infanticide type unlike all the others minus Bloomberg who's just trying to buy the election. He's just a single issue wonk and a single issue wonk who actually stands for what they believe is infinitely better than the rest of this clown show insane asylum.

But the random name out of the phone book sounds like a better idea.

MIDNIGHT wrote:
At least Bernice It's more sincere than the rest of them, I don't think he's doing it for personal power I think he's doing it out of a conviction.

I'm not convinced of that anymore. He's kinda just riding the momentum of the leftward lurch of the DNC and becoming ever more dysfunctional and insincere in the process.

He hasn't really set himself out as his own man this time around. He did in 2016 but not now.

MIDNIGHT wrote:
also I'd like to see the matchup between Bernie and Trump that should have happened in 2016 before Hillary stole the nomination.

Is this a poison the well moment? Put him on the ticket so Democrats can lose bigly in the general? Because he's gonna get his face kicked in if he tries to repeat 2016. Especially with that big monkey on his back called the impeachment fiasco that he voted for.

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Also like Trump, Bernie is an outsider and not really a Democrat.

Not anymore. His voting record in the Senate over the past 3 years and change is almost 100% AOC-Democrat type.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 am 
Colonel
Colonel

I liked Yang too, because he wasn’t afraid to say there is no God.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 am 
Captain
Captain

PBFMullethunter wrote:

He's the only one against circumcision.....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:04 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

MIDNIGHT wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

Circumcision is an abomination.

Stupid murricuns

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:49 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

Circumcision is an abomination.

Stupid murricuns

Worse then putting a ring through your pee hole? And creating a second hole for pee to dribble out of?

:-?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:59 am 
Captain
Captain

I say we let Deanna settle this entire circumcision controversy once and for all!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:28 am 
Holyman
Holyman

Funny thing is...

The DNC is once again doing everything its corrupted, compromised and corporatised innermost clique knows how to do, to try and prevent Sanders getting the nomination.

Similarly, in 2016, once the GOP Grandees realised that Trump was a genuine threat, they tried to prevent him getting the Republican nomination.

And for good reason. Look at the Republican Party now. It has been turned into the Trump Party. Only Mitt Romney retained any kind of factional independence, and he fell on his sword last week.

But that's not the really funny thing.

In 2016, the theft (on a USB stick) of the DNC' Chair John Podesta's offline Microsoft Outlook file meant we learned:

The DNC was breaking all its own covenants in blocking Sanders in favour of Clinton.

The DNC instructed its Media Operations to take it easy on Trump, as he was the one GOP candidate Clinton must surely beat.......

Well, I'm guessing that the Trump Party reckons Sanders is the easiest "Democrat" to beat....

(See where I'm going with this?)

So...

Be funny if...

The DNC fails to stop Sanders getting the nomination, because the Trumpists go easy on him, and indeed, vote for him in Open Primaries.

If Sanders gets the Democrat nomination, he *WILL* win the election in November.

For the same reason that Trump won in 2016:

Reaction and revulsion.

Could be fun to watch!

[-O<

"We are moving into an era where authority cannot be the Truth.

Only the Truth shall be the Authority in coming times, as the sanctity of all authorities will be questioned."
- Sadhguru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:18 am 
Major General
Major General

Holyman wrote:
If Sanders gets the Democrat nomination, he *WILL* win the election in November.

Bet he doesn't :>__

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 am 
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

A lot of the youth like Bernie... At this point I am just done with hearing about how Trump is God tbh, from those of his followers that have lost their ever loving minds.. I don’t do politics but I sure as hell am sick of the insanity, if we are being honest. For those of you that don’t live in my area, people are terrified around these parts, of saying anything against Trump. I will probably never vote again, and I voted for the man ffs...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:54 am 
Holyman
Holyman

DEANNA79 wrote:
A lot of the youth like Bernie... At this point I am just done with hearing about how Trump is God tbh, from those of his followers that have lost their ever loving minds.. I don’t do politics but I sure as hell am sick of the insanity, if we are being honest. For those of you that don’t live in my area, people are terrified around these parts, of saying anything against Trump. I will probably never vote again, and I voted for the man ffs...

It sounds to me like you haven't watched this:

Watch it nine or ten times, and all your concerns about Trump will evaporate.

X|X

"We are moving into an era where authority cannot be the Truth.

Only the Truth shall be the Authority in coming times, as the sanctity of all authorities will be questioned."
- Sadhguru