It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Demokratia
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So in my spare time I've been giving serious thought to a serious problem; one that has to be solved no matter what happens. I'll explain. You can skip the next 2 paragraphs if you like; it's just context regarding how liberal democracy is a joke (as we all know).

Liberal "democracy" aka representative democracy has failed and we all know it. Everyone understands this now (finally) on all sides; even the fucking normies know it is implicitly bullshit. Turns out it is the most insidious and powerful oligarchy mankind has ever known: it removes all power the people have and gives them the fucking hilarious joke called the vote, which not only gives no power at all but comes prepackaged with lies about how the people are sovereign and can change shit yada yada you know the drill. That paired with economic prosperity is enough to quell most dissent. The new oligarchal class meanwhile uses the media to condition the populace and shut down any vocal dissent; if that fails they curb speech etc with legislation, and physical dissent doesn't happen due to the latter and the threat of force which the state has a total monopoly over. Orwell said the rifle on the wall of the home is the symbol of democracy and it must stay there, but that's long fucking gone now. Essentially our countries are run by a class of parasites who are global in outlook with no real homeland or loyalties, who grift off the system and use it for their own aggrandisement. They are members of parliament (almost all career politicians and lawyers) and the interest groups they must pander to (big corporations for the most part); they are also the cunts who run the media and as always they are the degenerates that run many university departments. They all dont give a fuck about you or the country and they all share the same goal: power, control and aggrandisement/profit at the expense of everyone else. Liberal democracy you could almost say is hand designed for such people. It logically has to lead to rule of the rich and powerful, because votes can be influenced by money. Simple.

So, the question is what should replace it? Well, me being me, I have a cunning plan that's so far out of the box it's in fucking orbit. Understand this applies to all of us anglos; yanks are finally coming around too and realising their holy document aka the U.S Constitution needs to be fucking shredded then incinerated if their country is to survive. To get serious here, there's a reason only we ever do anything of note: we are the world's natural leaders and shining light on the hill, and thus the burden falls to us; we're in this together whether you like it or not. And time is quickly running out; before long the demographic change pushed by the ruling class of our respective countries will hit the no return point: Aus will be majority asian, USA majority hispanic and Britain majority <insert every shithole they colonised here> and it'll be GG. Savagery. I'm not gonna explain why ethnics cant even build a fucking half-functional society where everyone isnt eating dirt and raping each other (or in Asia, totalitarian and police-stating each other with a side of mass execution) and why continental europeans can't do anything besides be boring, obedient peasant drone/cannon fodder degenerates; you all know why, just as you know why their emigrating will turn our countries into their home shitholes. I'll move on.

Trump is going to lose to Hillary in a landslide, he is literally the only candidate who could have lost to her, we will have 4-8 more years of lefty insanity, possible lose the congress, and have a liberal dominated supreme court for a generation.

And I fucking blame you fuckwits who voted for Trump in the primary, classic low information voter.

We need pull taxes, to cull the opinions of DINDU's and inbred Trump supporters. >>::$

Last edited by Hoff on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Demokratia
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

shit i accidentally hit submit. i havent even gotten to the program yet

Trump is going to lose to Hillary in a landslide, he is literally the only candidate who could have lost to her, we will have 4-8 more years of lefty insanity, possible lose the congress, and have a liberal dominated supreme court for a generation.

And I fucking blame you fuckwits who voted for Trump in the primary, classic low information voter.

We need pull taxes, to cull the opinions of DINDU's and inbred Trump supporters. >>::$

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Hoff wrote:
shit i accidentally hit submit. i havent even gotten to the program yet

III/O

belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:58 pm 
Major General
Major General

Quickly let's all have a guess!

Our representatives are chosen at random?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Slacks wrote:

shut the fuck up it's FAR more involved than that

btw im sleepy ill finish this tomorrow. stay tuned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:28 pm 
Major General
Major General

Hoff wrote:
ill finish this tomorrow.

Yeah right. You'll vanish for another month or two and then return with some random topic!

:!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Slacks wrote:

This might be the best idea ever.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:13 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:

Yeah just pick names out of a hat. Any fucker can govern.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

:hoff where the fuck has this Hoff fagot been for the last six months????? :-?

:hoff did you get any of my cards homo or did you move again? :-?

:hoff my Facebook account is still locked due to Hoff mischief, with no way to get back into it, I want a proposal on my desk by Monday on how the fuck you're going to fix this!!! >>::$

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:40 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:
Hoff wrote:
ill finish this tomorrow.

Yeah right. You'll vanish for another month or two and then return with some random topic!

Is what gaming with him is like!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You summoned me.

And I like the beginning. Waiting...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:35 am 
Colonel
Colonel

tgrant wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:

Yeah just pick names out of a hat. Any fucker can govern.

But what if the crop of names pulled out of the hat sucks? Or is abusive? How do we deal with that?

Do we nail them to a cross? Drawn and quartered? Hung from the gallows? Lined up and shot? Burn em in a cage ISIS style?

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ok i just bashed the keyboard without editing so the following is a mess, but I reckon I'll use this thread to draft and refine my thoughts. I work better with an audience. I can acually write without going off on tangents btw. Just not today. Anyway I've paused and posted the first bit and ill continue the rest in a bit.

So I went on a proper Athens kick recently, in particular reading Thucydides history of the pel war. It reignighted my wonder at how the fuck Athens was able to do all the crazy shit they did; not just basically invent Western Civilisation but also create an empire then bully everyone and nearly conquer Greece until they fucked it all up trying to conquer Sicily as well and the Spartans got bankrolled with jew persian gold and shut it down. Shut it down for... a year; as always the democracy itself was the target for outsiders but as always the polis quickly organised a counter revolutionary force and ousted the oligarchy (I'm gonna get to firearm ownership later).

Basically Athenian style democracy aka demokratia (the term I'll use from now on to distinguish it from modern "democracy") unlocks terrifying magical powers in a country that is equipped to handle it. Powers such that the only thing that stopped Athens was Alexander shutting the demokratia down by force, then the Romans keeping the boot on their throat so they couldn't recover. Powers such that in the Greek city states oligarchies of aristocracy and wealth constantly had to brutally put it down (if they could) using outside help. Essentially it removes all power of special interests and transfers power to the demos (the citizens at large). The average australian/american/brit knows what is best for himself, his family, his town and his country, isn't cucked to special interests or ideologies and therefore, on average, makes the best decisions for the state. Athens fucking proves this time and time again. The assembly gets together debates shit makes a decision bam; they can move quicker and more flexibly than their opponents and one-up them every time. The flip side is justice: the courts were simply juries chosen by lot with no lawyers or judges; prosecutior and defendant plead their own case and the jury of 100 to 1000 is judge, jury and executioner. It is also the most sovereign body and defender of the constitution aka law: if the assembly made a decree or policy unlawful the courts could can it. So it doubled as the Supreme Court as well. As the annual jury aka court was 6000 average Athenians chosen by lot, it was pure justice: money couldn't win court cases. Punishments could be brutal, depending on the crime. But it was always just, and no one escaped; as the accuser/prosecutor you yourself could be convicted and punished for wasting the court's time. It was infinitely more involved than this ofc; there were magistrates for small cases (almost everything was contract disputes), hundreds of public officials and panels (ministries pretty much, for ship building, the marketplace, public works yada yada) etc; all chosen by lot and subject to the dreaded Audit at the end of their service. Some fun maybe-related court facts: bribery got death, killing a man caught sleeping with your wife/daughter/sister was justifiable homicide, and killing thieves caught in the act came under the modern law doctrine of self-help. One time a nigga was convicted of assault and his friends were convicted and fined too, simply because they were there and encouraged him. There are a million examples of amazing (sometimes hilarious) court cases I could name, but lets just leave it at this: no one escapes Athenian justice. It ain't some crusty old lawyer cunt aka judge with a shitty opinion judging you; it is your fellow countrymen.

ANGLODEMOKRATIA, OR, THE RETURN TO BEING WHITE

wooo I can use headings nigga. Anyway letting the mob have power has always been the secret weapon of the European; in fact the more power the mob gets the greater heights the state and people ascend to. This is how it's done (I'll use Australia for simplification purposes):

CITIZENSHIP: THE FOUNDATION

Full citizenship is offered to Australian men of 20 years age and older, who are at least 4th (maybe 5th?) generation Australian on both sides, and have done their 12 month military service at 18 or 19. If the state votes for war then naturally you're on call.

Women are great and I love them dearly (they're all nice to me and either wanna bang me or be my mum for some reason) but they can't be trusted with affairs of the state. Our forefathers going back to homo erectus knew this; we thought we knew better but the last hundred years has shown they were right. Disappointing but I ain't crying about it; facts are facts.

The 18yo thing is bullshit; I was a fucking idiot at 18 and so were you. This needs no discussion; it has no relation to drinking laws FYI.

4th or preferably 5th gen means only real blood and soil Australians get citizenship. Anglo Saxon and Aboriginal Aussie blokes who are tied to the country, care deeply about it and each other. This automatically and easily excludes all ethnics and immigrants. This is an absolute prerequisite above all else; the rest of the system will fall apart without it, because the foundation is trust based on common race, heritage and culture. This is self explanatory so I won't go further.

The year's military service is also copied from Athens, and it serves several crucial roles. Firstly it will be harsh, so it will dissuade the pencil-necked power hungry goobers from applying for citizenship. Secondly, it must be understood that unlike the lies today's failed system tells, nothing is free; to take part in the demokratia is a fucking privilege and carries with it heavy responsibilties; more responsibilties than rights. Finally it will leave citizens extremely well trained and proficient with their battle rifle (I guess right now that'd be the M4 though it's not a rifle). Citizens upon graduation will keep their rifle; their will cherish it, maintain it, keep practice with it. There are no restrictions; citizens can open carry it if they wish. Non-citizens will be banned from ownership of such weapons with extreme prejudice, because the rifle is the symbol of demokratia: this shit isn't based on gay abstract concepts like natural rights or people's sovereignty or divine right of kings. The demokratia derives its authority from force, and the ability of the citizens to apply it. This system would nullify the power of all the powers that be and you never know how far they're willing to go, so being always ready to defend the democracy is actually extremely important.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

that wasnt coherent at all but im not editing it. not yet. ive been away for ages so you cunts can suffer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:48 am 
Major General
Major General

So what's the cunning plan then?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:30 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

What happens if a pure blood Aussie marries a non-Aussie? Or are all women now non-Aussie so Aussieness extends from Pa?

How do we get rid of the non-Aussies if we take away their citizenship...or do they still get passports? Ship them Zealand?

In many ways I like what Hoff is saying. At the heart of the Athenians and what drove this, I think, was a strong love for their community. For that to work you need to create citizens that are strong, educated and highly capable and actually give a shit about their community. But I think you need to expand beyond just countries. To me that starts with how we raise our kids. I don't think we're doing a good job of it right now. ...Maybe when kids are young and in elementary school they start by taking pride and helping in their school. Then in middle school they not only care about their school but also their municipality. Then in high school they start giving a shit about their state/province and in the final years their country. At each step getting out and getting involved. Cleaning it up. Helping people, mentoring the youth...helping the land. As they age so to does their sphere of awareness. Then in university they look at problems beyond their borders and spend a good amount of time seeing the world and helping out. Could be done through mandatory armed services or some other form of service where they go out and help countries in need or that have been devastated by natural disaster. Once you've gone out in the world and gained some valuable life experience and perspective...then you can be randomly selected to take part in demokratia. Dunno...details would need to be flushed out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

So the master plan is go back to the idiocy that doesn't scale up called racist antiquity Athens?

Sounds kinda cuntish.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm 
Major General
Major General

SomeGuy wrote:
Sounds kinda cuntish.

The 'c' word and all its variations don't suit you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 am 
Colonel
Colonel

:))

4th generation Aussie on both sides... that’s gonna be like 12 people.

But it would be so cool to run a census where everyone had to name their grandparents and confirm that their blood contained no more than 25% non-demokratianess. Then you could put people who failed this test in work camps to make weapons, or you could simply exterminate them.

This is all definitely the way forward.

III/O

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Slacks wrote:
So what's the cunning plan then?

ok im back. ill finish up; hold onto your butts.

p.s if anyone disagrees with my system they're a literal communist who hates their country and people. I'm working this into a piece fit for public consumption btw. I want you guys to rip into it if you can; personally I can't see any holes in it

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:33 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

Hoff wrote:
Essentially our countries are run by a class of parasites who are global in outlook with no real homeland or loyalties, who grift off the system and use it for their own aggrandisement.

Seems to be taking a lot of people a *LONG* Time to accept this Reality.

"We are moving into an era where authority cannot be the Truth.

Only the Truth shall be the Authority in coming times, as the sanctity of all authorities will be questioned."
- Sadhguru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I went to sleep woke up the tab of what I'd written was gone wtf. I've rewritten real quick.

So to recap: citizenship is offered to Australian men whose parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents and great great GREAT grandparents are all Australian born; that's our going definition of 5th generation Australian. Must be 20 and have done your military training. Hang your next gen battle rifle with expanding caseless ammo and automatic grenade launcher attachment on the wall citizen; you're in. Citizens have unrestricted firearm ownership btw; yanks will find this a novel yet hopefully pleasing spin on their "we need firearms to fight the gubbament" ideal. Here you need firearms to fight anyone that would topple the government, because the government is literally you.

The Parliament

Modern westminster parliaments have 2 houses: upper and lower. For explanatory purposes we'll remove the upper house; in practice I'd keep the federal state structure in Aus, but ignore that for now. So much for the modern parliamentary system.

Using Australia as the example once more, here is my proposal: all seats in parliament are chosen by lot. This means that for your local electoral division, you and all other citizens living there are on the roll; when "election" comes around one of you is chosen in your division, name out of a hat. As a citizen if you are chosen you are required to serve by law or be disenfranchised; 4 year fixed term, 250-300 thousand dollars a year pay, and you can only serve once.

The number of electoral divs and thus seats we currently have would be greatly expanded; instead of a few hundred it would be more like 4 thousand. Ultimately it would be a statistically representative sample of the citizen population, because in a nation state naturally you cant have every citizen in parliament, and having everyone directly vote on everything via say the internet seems retarded for a million reasons.

The parliament is the legislature and executive. Any law it proposes and votes through via majority vote becomes law; any policy decisions, including foreign policy, that it votes on is executed. It has free reign to do whatever it likes... but for the Courts (we'll get to that later).

Next I'll get to a tentative proposal for the administrative Council, ministries, beauracracy etc. But the main philosophy behind the Parliament is this: the average man knows what is best for himself, his family, his neighbours and the state, and he isn't influenced by special interest groups. The latter is assured by the 300k a year pay, and especially the Audit; the Audit is extensive and ruthless and takes place halfway through his term, at the end of his term, 5 years after his term ends, and another 5 years after that. Punishment for anything remotely bribe related is ofc decided by the Parliament and the Courts, so will be savage. Liberal "democracy" claims to be "representative"; we all know this is a lie. Demokratia is truly representative, and thus beats liberal democracy with its own arguments. Such arguments don't really matter of course; as I said before demokratia is ultimately based on that classic Athenian line: "the strong do as they can, and the weak suffer as they must".

In coming installments I'll also flesh out citizen rights; for example only citizens (both male full citizens and female citizens) have access to the courts; non citizens will simply have magistrates most likely, and possibly whatever will remain of the current fucked up court system. Citizens also get the citizen's dividend; that's right niggas I haven't changed my opinion on social credit and we'll be discussing the economic foundation of this shit as well. We'll also discuss the military. whoooop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:08 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Why is the curly haired guy grabbing his dick?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 am 
Major General
Major General

PBFMullethunter wrote:
Why is the curly haired guy grabbing his dick?

That's how you voted back then

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 am 
Major General
Major General

Re: choosing representatives by lots (I knew that was gonna be part of it). A pretty good idea for all the reasons mentioned. However, it does take away people's feeling of control. It may well be just the illusion of control, but unless people feel like they can install others into authority who they think can 'fix' things, I think such a system would rapidly be threatened by a movement demanding that people get to choose who makes decisions on their behalf.

I emphasise again that the latter is not necessarily a superior method - but how people feel about their political system is pretty important.