It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 619 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2325 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:55 am 
Offline
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 3933
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
bigdaddydrew wrote:

What does?


Probably some hipster micro brewery concoction.


correct

I need beer...

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
drinkijng beeer


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:45 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
drinkijng beeer


Drank some nice ales brew dog punk ipa, hobgoblin king goblin, and Doom Bar. Very recommended.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:42 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
Enjoying some Courvoisier Brandy......noiceeeeeeess

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:53 am 
Offline
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 5865
Location: California....Not the good part either.
Work mate just gave me a big plastic jug of Seagram's 7. I guess cause I ordered a 7&7 once with him. I always love free liquor.

Def not as nice as the bottle of rum Midnight gave me back in 14. If I never said so, I did enjoy that bottle, Midnight!

_________________
Slacks wrote:
Anal is on going.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:59 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:00 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
bigdaddydrew wrote:
Work mate just gave me a big plastic jug of Seagram's 7. I guess cause I ordered a 7&7 once with him. I always love free liquor.

Def not as nice as the bottle of rum Midnight gave me back in 14. If I never said so, I did enjoy that bottle, Midnight!



One of the worst drunk nights of my life included a bottle of rum....






Horrible.... I nearly died.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:01 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Image




Beautiful.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
this is strong shit


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 3933
I am out of beer... Sad face.

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:06 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
Just took some marijuanas.

Drinking Kronenbourg. now.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:11 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Just took some marijuanas.

Drinking Kronenbourg. now.

Just drank my last brandy.. Just lighting up another spliff.. Maybe my last tonight... I have indulged tonight.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:43 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
wife bought beer


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:47 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
wife bought beer




That's what wife's are for .. Ohh and for making sammiches.


I've been drinking and smoking far too much over the week... It's fucking great but I feel crap.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
Might smoke some God Bud later.

You should learn to grow it. It’s wonderful.

Quote:
God Bud, originally from Jordan of the Islands, is a longtime favorite of cash croppers and medicinal users alike, providing large, dense, purple tinged buds on short, compact plants with heavy branching. A mix of Hawaiian, Purple Skunk, and the mysterious Canadian strain known only as “God,” this strain produces copious amounts of resin and a musky-sweet smell. God Bud is a potent indica-dominant hybrid that provides a strong euphoric high while tasting of tropical fruit with undertones of berry, lavender and pine. This strain was also produced under the name BC God Bud by Canadian outfit BC Bud Depot.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:52 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Might smoke some God Bud later.

You should learn to grow it. It’s wonderful.

Quote:
God Bud, originally from Jordan of the Islands, is a longtime favorite of cash croppers and medicinal users alike, providing large, dense, purple tinged buds on short, compact plants with heavy branching. A mix of Hawaiian, Purple Skunk, and the mysterious Canadian strain known only as “God,” this strain produces copious amounts of resin and a musky-sweet smell. God Bud is a potent indica-dominant hybrid that provides a strong euphoric high while tasting of tropical fruit with undertones of berry, lavender and pine. This strain was also produced under the name BC God Bud by Canadian outfit BC Bud Depot.



Sounds good. I prefer indica dominant breeds. I'll look it up.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:29 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Might smoke some God Bud later.

You should learn to grow it. It’s wonderful.

Quote:
God Bud, originally from Jordan of the Islands, is a longtime favorite of cash croppers and medicinal users alike, providing large, dense, purple tinged buds on short, compact plants with heavy branching. A mix of Hawaiian, Purple Skunk, and the mysterious Canadian strain known only as “God,” this strain produces copious amounts of resin and a musky-sweet smell. God Bud is a potent indica-dominant hybrid that provides a strong euphoric high while tasting of tropical fruit with undertones of berry, lavender and pine. This strain was also produced under the name BC God Bud by Canadian outfit BC Bud Depot.



Sounds good. I prefer indica dominant breeds. I'll look it up.


It’s heavenly. No trippy nervousness, just calming and pleasing. Goes well with beeer.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:54 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Might smoke some God Bud later.

You should learn to grow it. It’s wonderful.




Sounds good. I prefer indica dominant breeds. I'll look it up.


It’s heavenly. No trippy nervousness, just calming and pleasing. Goes well with beeer.



Always drink a beer with my smoke.. Some purists say no but fuck them I love it.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:57 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:

Always drink a beer with my smoke.. Some purists say no but fuck them I love it.


It’s better.

Why would anybody eschew betterness?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:03 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
This is a great bender, but come January I’m turning this ship right around and only drinking on odd-numbered days.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:41 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27031
PBFMullethunter wrote:
This is a great bender, but come January I’m turning this ship right around and only drinking on odd-numbered days.



Weak sauce.


I only drink on days with a Y.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:54 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 21608
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
This is a great bender, but come January I’m turning this ship right around and only drinking on odd-numbered days.



Weak sauce.


I only drink on days with a Y.


Well this doesn’t include weekends, holidays, Tuesdays, and days where I get pissed off and buy beer anyway.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:01 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 34795
I need to not drink at home. I feel and operate better in the day when I don't.

_________________
Norks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:21 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 18976
You're an operator?

Tactical Slacks!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Drunk posts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:50 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 34795
Wunderschlung wrote:
You're an operator?

Tactical Slacks!


I've not shaved for a few days so I'll have a tactical beard and everything.

_________________
Norks


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 619 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2325 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited