It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Fuck Right Off
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:47 pm 
Major General
Major General

barcelona wrote:
Santa Claus is based on St Nicolax

Fixed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

barcelona wrote:
I believe the world is going a bit too poofterfied.

Sometimes I have to wonder if it was a mistake to let the Cold War end peacefully. That article is evidence in favor of that stance.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:46 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Sometimes I have to wonder if it was a mistake to let the Cold War end peacefully. That article is evidence in favor of that stance.

It’s not the commie countries that generate all these fucked up ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:53 am 
Colonel
Colonel

PBFMullethunter wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:

It’s not the commie countries that generate all these fucked up ideas.

Murricu.
M
U
R
R
I
C
U

Murricu

M u r r I c u

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:29 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Jesus Christ, this is real and from one of my employers, maybe I can screw them over for some time off because i'm on the fucking rag?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pupils-8-told-boys-can-13740888

Fuck the fuck off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:34 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Omg that is so progressive
Not as progressive as an 10yo boy dancing at a gay strip club at 3am tho

Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on an Eventbright page in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby. YouTuber Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media called attention to the disturbing performance in a video he posted Friday afternoon.

https://www.dangerous.com/49809/half-naked-10-year-old-boy-dances-on-stage-for-money-at-adult-gay-bar-in-new-york/

Where is a Muslim with an AR when you need one?

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Htown0666 wrote:
Omg that is so progressive
Not as progressive as an 10yo boy dancing at a gay strip club at 3am tho

Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on an Eventbright page in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby. YouTuber Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media called attention to the disturbing performance in a video he posted Friday afternoon.

https://www.dangerous.com/49809/half-naked-10-year-old-boy-dances-on-stage-for-money-at-adult-gay-bar-in-new-york/

Where is a Muslim with an AR when you need one?

m u r r I c u

Land of the demons, Jews, and other shits.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:24 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

How much do you want to bet that miss America is won by a man transitioning into a woman?
I could be wrong
They might just let fat and disabled women compete

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Htown0666 wrote:
How much do you want to bet that miss America is won by a man transitioning into a woman?
I could be wrong
They might just let fat and disabled women compete

Stop perpetrating patriarchal thought crimes! It’s “Mx America” now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:50 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Wunderschlung wrote:
Jesus Christ, this is real and from one of my employers, maybe I can screw them over for some time off because i'm on the fucking rag?

Fuck the fuck off.

Boys can have periods? Apparently human biology has undergone a complete overhaul recently.

Either that or liberalism well and truly is a mental disease.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:05 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Speak of the devil

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

But, would you hit it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SomeGuy wrote:
Wunderschlung wrote:

Fuck the fuck off.

Boys can have periods? Apparently human biology has undergone a complete overhaul recently.

||/() Thats all

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:59 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

But, would you hit it?
Maybe not
I hear Bangkok is a buyers market when it comes to ladyboys
I think I'd like to shop around first
A penny saved is a penny earned

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

SomeGuy wrote:
Wunderschlung wrote:

Fuck the fuck off.

I think it means girls that have now identified as boys. If they have their female organs intact then yes they may have periods.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Well fuck me, Barca seems to understand this mind set.

What are you wearing Barca?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Wunderschlung wrote:
Well fuck me, Barca seems to understand this mind set.

What are you wearing Barca?

Some army boots and a balaclava nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

SomeGuy wrote:

Alright, I'll explain this part to you.

To many in the LGBTBBQWTF+2b crowd, "gender" and "sex" are two distinct things: sex is your biological sex, generally either male or female; and gender is more of a conceptual thing - how one perceives xirself in the world and how xir wants to be regarded by society.

For whatever the reason, some people are horribly uncomfortable in their natural body and really wish they were the other "sex". And yet some are OK with their natural body, but still want to live life as the opposite "gender" anyway, i.e. a butch dyke donning workboots and going to Home Depot to look at power tools etc. rather than going to a shopping mall in a dress.

Personally, I think people should just do whatever the fuck they want in terms of lifestyle/interests, and we should forget all about the concept of "gender", as it's been completely destroyed by this weird shit and it's now meaningless anyway.

We should 100% continue to use biological sex to differentiate children, as they haven't even figured themselves out yet in terms of sexuality, etc.

Then, if they reach adulthood and desperately want to swap parts, they can go right ahead and all the power to them. But don't get mad when it still looks wrong and people laugh.

I must admit, I don't quite understand the ones who are completely unconvincing, i.e. dude with big square jaw and stubble in high heels, but... do what the fuck you want man.

Ultimately, I just wanna stop hearing about this shit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This is a joke right?????

phpBB [video]

RIGHT!!!!!!??????????????

||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 am 
Colonel
Colonel

BUNNY wrote:
This is a joke right?????

phpBB [video]

RIGHT!!!!!!??????????????

||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/() ||/()

This is a joke right?

Right??????????

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Even if it is a joke I find it troubling that I almost take it seriously. ...Or maybe I take it seriously, I dunno, but that's the world today. People like that exist.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Swiftwater rescue and body recovery here
It is absolutely legal to do this if you are a regular person in the US
The Good Samaritan law protects you even if you hurt them
Even if you rob them of their rightfully earned victimhood

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:13 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Looks like Russian or alt-right trolling to me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:55 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Transgender Canadians say death certificates don't reflect their lived identity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:51 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Htown0666 wrote:
Swiftwater rescue and body recovery here
It is absolutely legal to do this if you are a regular person in the US
The Good Samaritan law protects you even if you hurt them
Even if you rob them of their rightfully earned victimhood

Same up here...I've got the first aid training and the first thing they tell you is if they ain't breathing they are dead...you can't make them more dead.

belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next