It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
 Post subject: Re: Iran
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:03 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

This smells of Israel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:13 am 
Holyman
Holyman

Foota wrote:
Holyman wrote:
What's happening in Venezuela?

Doesn't Venezuela, Russia and Iran have the most to gain from this? They don't like $50/barrel of oil prices. Oil prices jumped 3% this morning.

Umm... No.

Oil prices jumped 3% because insurance premiums for all those tankers passing through the Straits of Hormuz went up.

And if you think the Global Economy (particularly Western Economies) can handle a sudden, shocking and massive increase in oil prices, without precipitating a Global Recession, then you haven't been paying attention.

This is the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia trying to force a War with Iran.

Because of the new Non-Dollar International Payment System that Germany has now got up and running.

The U.S. needs (at all costs) to stop Iran selling its oil in a currency other than the U.S. Dollar; and Saudi Arabia and Israel want a War with Iran because of Regional Rivalry, and to distract from the political and personal trouble that both MBS and Netenyahu are currently in.

That is all.

>*^*<

"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvellous victory." - Howard Zinn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:48 pm 
Major General
Major General

But won't the US then target sanctions or whatever at any business doing business with Iran using the new payment system? I can imagine that would be a reasonable deterrent against trading with Iran.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:16 pm 
Major
Major

Slacks wrote:
But won't the US then target sanctions or whatever at any business doing business with Iran using the new payment system? I can imagine that would be a reasonable deterrent against trading with Iran.

What's the point of all this anyway if - as Holyman says - the "Rest of the World" MUST to be totally carbon free in 10 years?

Why would the Germans hitch their wagons to the anti-Semitic death cult of Iran and piss off America when Iran will have nothing of value to sell or trade in a few years?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:24 pm 
Major
Major

What do you suppose the Iranians are doing in this video?

https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audi ... oving-mine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 pm 
Major General
Major General

Foota wrote:

Apparently it shows Iranians removing an unexploded mine, saving the ship at great risk to themselves. Heroic, frankly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:33 pm 
Major
Major

Slacks wrote:
Foota wrote:

Apparently it shows Iranians removing an unexploded mine, saving the ship at great risk to themselves. Heroic, frankly.

Ha!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Foota wrote:

Why isn't anybody noticing them in the middle of the sea?
Who is filming this and why isn't they noticed by the tankers crew?
When is this recorded? After explosion the ship should be treated like evidence, quarantined with much guarding. How could they get through?
Why are they just casually hanging there as this sorta operation should need some more rapid action to not to get noticed.
"Iran removing mine" So it is a proven fact it is Iran? Evidence?

I call a big stinking false flag.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

This whole thing stinks of Jew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:09 pm 
Major General
Major General

BUNNY wrote:
Foota wrote:

When is this recorded? After explosion the ship should be treated like evidence, quarantined with much guarding. How could they get through?
Why are they just casually hanging there as this sorta operation should need some more rapid action to not to get noticed.

Has anyone provided any context as to how this video came about? Seems awfully convenient.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You don't say :))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:44 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:
Has anyone provided any context as to how this video came about? Seems awfully convenient.

Being so close to the presidential election?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:31 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Saudi Arabia and Israel can fuck off
Fight your own wars

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

That’s a grumpy looking freedom chicken.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:08 am 
Major
Major

Slacks wrote:
BUNNY wrote:
Foota wrote:

It's from a drone. There are drones and more advanced aircraft constantly patrolling over Navy ships in areas like this.

So is the OP consensus developing that the US bombed these ships and not Iran?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:24 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Foota wrote:
Slacks wrote:
BUNNY wrote:

It's from a drone. There are drones and more advanced aircraft constantly patrolling over Navy ships in areas like this.

So is the OP consensus developing that the US bombed these ships and not Iran?

Looks like a slam dunk.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:19 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

So there's a military drone on the shit.... Where's the before pics?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

A basic bay fishing boat with decent electronics would have picked them up lol

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Only thing needed now is Hasan Ruhanis passport found floating next to the tanker.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:13 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

BUNNY wrote:
Only thing needed now is Hasan Ruhanis passport found floating next to the tanker.

and a thumb drive full of encrypted files

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:45 pm 
Major General
Major General

BUNNY wrote:
phpBB [video]

Well that didn't go according to plan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:06 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

So, just to be clear..:

The United States Government has been trying to reassert its control over Iranian oil since 1979, when its (brutal) puppet dictator, the Shah of Iran, was deposed by a (Shia) Islamic Revolution.

The U.S. teamed up with Saddam Hussein for 8 years, to see if he could do what the U.S. wanted (he couldn’t).

In 2002, the U.S. Government made Iran a Founder Member of “The Axis of Evil”.

In 2015, the Obama Administration entered – somewhat reluctantly – into the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) with Iran, the other permanent members of the UNSC and Germany.

In 2018, the Trump Administration unilaterally withdrew from the JCPOA, claiming Iran was violating the agreement, despite every other party to the agreement certifying Iran’s full compliance.

In the year or so since then, the U.S. has been funding and promoting a wide-scale propaganda campaign, in conjunction with the Israeli and Saudi Arabian Government, to try and drum up popular support for a military assault on Iran.

And now (following the failure of Washington’s attempt to wrest control of Venezuela from Venezuelans), the U.S. is trying to convince the World that the Iranian Government is behind attempts to sabotage oil shipping in the Persian Gulf.

Now, I know all the above, so I don’t waste too much time peering at the “details” of the latest attempt to brainwash the Public into the same kind of support manufactured for the 2003 attack on Iraq.

But from what I can gather, the photographs of some humans tinkering around by the side of a large ship, are claimed by the U.S. Government to be of Iranian military personnel *REMOVING* a naval mine from a tanker…

Just need to walk that through a little bit, because even I’m surprised at the appalling quality of this particular piece of propaganda.

A photograph of a bunch of people wearing high-visibility buoyancy jackets, most of whom are standing around with not much to do, whilst one of their number…does something.

And the U.S. Government is telling us that this is the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, *REMOVING* a mine that didn’t go off, in a not-at-all clandestine way.

Now, I’m no naval expert, but I understood that when you are aiming to hole a ship, it’s usually recommended that you aim to hole it *BELOW* the water-line.

That also makes it a lot easier to affix the mine/limpet-charge/whatever, because you can just send in a guy or two in a SCUBA kit, to put the explosive device where it needs to be. You know, rather than sending a heavy boat with dozens of highly-visible people on it.

Also: has anyone come up with a mind-wrenching rationalisation to explain why the IRG would bother to remove an unexploded mine? Is it because the mine is likely to have “Made in Iran” embossed on it somewhere?

And finally:

We have the Japanese owners of the vessel, and its civilian crew, saying that their ship was hit by a missile, or something that appeared to hit them out of the air, rather than a torpedo or mine.

And we have the incident taking place whilst the Japanese Prime Minister and associated Japanese Security and Intelligence personnel, on a State Visit to Iran.

So no, not buying any of it.

At least Saddam’s huge stockpiles of WMDs had a faint air of plausibility about them. Like, you know, they *COULD* have existed, potentially…

But as for this hastily-concocted pantomime?

Anyone who *DOES* buy it, needs to be confined to a sanatorium where they can get the rest and treatment they so obviously need.

=P~

"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvellous victory." - Howard Zinn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Yeah...when you dispose of a bomb on land you've got guys in big assed armored suits...robots...guys hiding behind shields...

But in the ocean...a seemingly far more challenging environment...just roll up and casually pull the fucker off.

Not saying it's impossible ... but... you'd think you'd send in your elites to do something like that...you know a SEAL type mission...and your average SEAL you'd hope would be smart enough (because they are the elite of the elite) to not just drive up in a boat, throw in the mine... and then take off...

Also wondering how the media knows what's happening so quickly after it's happened...they independently verify this shit? ...oh yeah...they just read whatever they get given by who the fuck ever.

....Haven't watched/read the news since OJ. Not ever wasting my time on it. Fuck that.

belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It really is hilarious :))
They are getting truly desperate at this OR are they counting on people being that retarded.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next