All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Britain, Fuck Yeah !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

George Clooney And Family May Return To U.S. Because Of Security Risks In U.K.

"We’re not going to be scared of Muslims or immigrants" George Clooney May,12, 2016 :-?

Hollywood superstar George Clooney is reportedly going to move his family back to the United States amid a myriad of terrorist activity in England.

Clooney, who is pro-refugee, currently lives in England with his wife Amal and newborn twins Ella and Alexander. According to a report from Life and Style Magazine, Clooney and his family are making the move over increased security concerns in the United Kingdom.

“He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” a source told Life and Style. “He’s determined to move his family to LA, where he feels much more secure.”

“He’s waited so long for this family,” the Clooney “insider” explained. “He’ll do whatever it takes to keep them safe.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/08 ... oo-unsafe/

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

MIDNIGHT wrote:
"...amid a myriad of terrorist activity in England."

DEFINITION: myriad

noun: myriad; plural noun: myriads
1. a countless or extremely great number of people or things.
"myriads of insects danced around the light above my head"

synonyms: multitude, a large/great number/quantity, a lot, scores, quantities, mass, crowd, throng, host, droves, horde, army, legion, sea, swarm;
informal: lots, loads, masses, stacks, tons, oodles, hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, zillions, more … than one can shake a stick at; shedload;

2. (chiefly in classical history) a unit of ten thousand.
"the army was organized on a decimal system, up to divisions of 10,000 or myriads"

adjective: myriad

1. countless or extremely great in number.
"he gazed at the myriad lights of the city"

synonyms: innumerable, countless, infinite, numberless, unlimited, untold, limitless, unnumbered, immeasurable, multitudinous, numerous, manifold, multiple, legion, several, many, various, sundry, diverse, multifarious;

:-?

"The essence of capitalism is to turn nature into commodities and commodities into capital. The live green earth is transformed into dead gold bricks, with luxury items for the few and toxic slag heaps for the many. The glittering mansion overlooks a vast sprawl of shanty towns, wherein a desperate, demoralized humanity is kept in line with drugs, television, and armed force." - Michael Parenti, 1995

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

I'm enjoying a myriad of cup of coffee right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm 
Major General
Major General

I can barely walk down the street with the myriad of suicide bombers one sees every day.

Also is that Clooney story true? I'm confident there have been no terror attacks in the British countryside.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:
I can barely walk down the street with the myriad of suicide bombers one sees every day.

Also is that Clooney story true? I'm confident there have been no terror attacks in the British countryside.

You just don't hear about them, cuz there are no reporters there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slacks wrote:

Stonehenge circa 2007

Stonehenge June 20, 2017

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

Typical weekend traffic on the A66 to the Lake District..... :-O

I'm certain HM can explain this all away..... :-?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:18 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

MIDNIGHT wrote:

The Lake District is a very popular tourist destination.

Many people visit it on their trips to England.

I don't see why we would assume that Islamic Jihadists wouldn't want to take a break from trying to violently institute a Global Caliphate, to take in the marvellous Cumbrian scenery and sample the local produce.

I think you might be being too judgemental.

[-X

"The essence of capitalism is to turn nature into commodities and commodities into capital. The live green earth is transformed into dead gold bricks, with luxury items for the few and toxic slag heaps for the many. The glittering mansion overlooks a vast sprawl of shanty towns, wherein a desperate, demoralized humanity is kept in line with drugs, television, and armed force." - Michael Parenti, 1995

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

MIDNIGHT wrote:

This shit right here is why I love this place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Lake District sounds kinda Murrican.

Shouldn't it be Area of Outstanding and Copious Water?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

It's a district of England that has a lot of lakes in it.

It was that or The Hill District... But I think that might already have been taken.

:-??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Holyman wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
"...amid a myriad of terrorist activity in England."

DEFINITION: myriad

noun: myriad; plural noun: myriads
1. a countless or extremely great number of people or things.
"myriads of insects danced around the light above my head"

synonyms: multitude, a large/great number/quantity, a lot, scores, quantities, mass, crowd, throng, host, droves, horde, army, legion, sea, swarm;
informal: lots, loads, masses, stacks, tons, oodles, hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, zillions, more … than one can shake a stick at; shedload;

2. (chiefly in classical history) a unit of ten thousand.
"the army was organized on a decimal system, up to divisions of 10,000 or myriads"

adjective: myriad

1. countless or extremely great in number.
"he gazed at the myriad lights of the city"

synonyms: innumerable, countless, infinite, numberless, unlimited, untold, limitless, unnumbered, immeasurable, multitudinous, numerous, manifold, multiple, legion, several, many, various, sundry, diverse, multifarious;

cunt this isn't the golden age of henry watson fowler and the King's English unfortunately

also it's american media. though as much as I'd like to rub that in, the british media commits all the same sins

also don't forget the only people who nitpick on irrelevant exact meanings of words that every man on the street gets the gist of are libertarians and communists

Trump is going to lose to Hillary in a landslide, he is literally the only candidate who could have lost to her, we will have 4-8 more years of lefty insanity, possible lose the congress, and have a liberal dominated supreme court for a generation.

And I fucking blame you fuckwits who voted for Trump in the primary, classic low information voter.

We need pull taxes, to cull the opinions of DINDU's and inbred Trump supporters. >>::$

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:09 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Oh, well ..

phpBB [video]

I guess this is what happens when you trust the Greatening of Britain in the hands of an Australian immigrant ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 pm 
Major General
Major General

Oh good, another Spanish tennis dominaterer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Slacks wrote:

Stonehenge circa 2007

Stonehenge June 20, 2017

I call bullshit. That second picture is on the solstice and the first one is when Wunder showed up.

belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:

*trix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Slacks wrote:

Better than the usual niggerator....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

haahahha can you imagine if terrorists blew up stone henge

wunder would literally kill himself

Trump is going to lose to Hillary in a landslide, he is literally the only candidate who could have lost to her, we will have 4-8 more years of lefty insanity, possible lose the congress, and have a liberal dominated supreme court for a generation.

And I fucking blame you fuckwits who voted for Trump in the primary, classic low information voter.

We need pull taxes, to cull the opinions of DINDU's and inbred Trump supporters. >>::$

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:37 am 
Captain
Captain

HolyMan Please comment.

in under 1000 words... :!!

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am 
Holyman
Holyman

MIDNIGHT wrote:
HolyMan Please comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsR88cNOJA&t=29s

How many times do I have to scold you for watching shit like this Midnight..?!

Right.

Firstly:

It is pronounced “Bedford-shuur” – not “Bedford-shyer”.

OK.

Now remove skin color, ethnicity and religion from the comparison being made in your video.

Islamic Extremists/Radicals *ARE* Right Wing Extremists.

There is no difference in attitude or disposition towards violence.

Here, step into my Kitchen, and we’ll make a couple of Human Beings together.

Not going to do it completely from scratch, because that can be tedious and time-consuming, and most of the hard work has already been done. So here are a couple of Ready-to-Use adult male human sacs, which you can pick up at your local home-baking store.

OK. First up, we’re going to pour in our ethnic pre-mixtures (that we also picked-up “Ready-to-Use” at the home-baking store).

We’ve got two different varieties, one is the off-white “Caucasian” mixture, and the other is the dirty-brown “Arab” mixture (feel free to use the slightly darker brown “Pakistani”/”Indian” mixture, if your store is all out of “Arab”).

Try to pack the mixture in nice and tight. Remember to make a few puncture holes in the sacs at the usual points (these should be indicated on the sacs if you haven’t bought the cheapest ones), to allow for hot gases to vent during baking.

When you’re done, you’re going to need to use two different ovens. Baking time is the same – about 12-14 years – but your “Caucasian” mixture needs a lower heat than your “Arab” mixture.

Alright then. You should now have two piping-hot teenage males, one a pasty white, the other a dusky brown colour. Now it’s time to add the rest of the ingredients. And this is easier, because you are going to add the same quantity of the same type of ingredients into each; though with some ingredients, we will be using slightly different flavours in order to bring out the distinctive textures in each of our two mixtures.

OK. Let’s start with “Propensity for Violence”.

We’re going to need quite a lot of this (we’re trying to make Adult Male Humans!), so I hope you remembered to buy a ton of it at the home-baking store!

Ladle that shit in there. Some people say that you can’t put enough “Propensity for Violence” into an adult male, and of course, others say that in theory, you should be able to make a “Propensity for Violence”-free adult male… Or at least, use one of the soya-based “Propensity for Violence”-substitutes that are increasingly available.

But we’ll be sticking with the conventional approach today, so just whack as much, good old-fashioned “Propensity for Violence” as suits your own tastes into both.

Now we’re going to add the “Political Disposition” base ingredient. As you know, this comes in four varieties:

“Right”, “Left”, “Centrist”, and “Couldn’t Give a Fuck”.

Today, for both our Creations, we will be using a “Right” base.

A “Right” base is characterised primarily by its “Intolerant” texture. That is: it doesn’t blend well with many other ingredients. That’s okay though. I’m assuming this is your first time creating a Human Being (or you wouldn’t have tuned into my show!), and using a “Right” base for “Political Disposition” is more straightforward and less complicated than the other varieties (though it requires a bit more effort than the “Couldn’t Give a Fuck” base!).

It’s the unreconstructed simplicity of the “Right” base that makes it so popular with Human Creators. A “Right” base doesn’t always work with Adult Females (though it can, provided you are willing to put in the effort required). But for an Adult Male, a “Right” base is almost as easy to use as the “Couldn’t Give a Fuck” base.

Using a “Right” base does limit your later Creative options, because in addition to its “Intolerant” texture, it also has such a strong flavour, it tends to mask other flavour “notes” you may wish to add at a later stage.

But hey, these are our first Creations, so who’s judging?!

To recap then:

You should now have two fully baked Teenage Male Humans, with copious quantities of “Propensity for Violence”, and a solid, foundational layer of a “Right” base.

Because you now have an intolerant, narrow-minded and somewhat belligerent Teenager, with a strong propensity for violence, you can pretty much add whatever other ingredients you have to hand.

“Religion”, “Nationalism” and “Militarism” are very popular ingredients for this stage of the Creation process. Until you’ve got the hang of things, you’ll probably want to stick with the traditional pairings: “Hyper-Nationalist Christian” seems to bring out the strongest flavours in the “Caucasian” mixture; and likewise, “Pan-Global Islamism” is usually the best compliment for the “Arab” mixture.

But it doesn’t really matter too much, as the “Propensity for Violence” and “Right” base that you’ve used will dominate your resulting Creation, and the “Religion”, “Nationalism” and/or “Militarism” decorations you add are only going to fool those who trust their eyes more than their tongues when it comes to taste!

So, when you’ve finished applying those decorative effects, you’ll want to put both your (nearly finished!) creations back in the Oven. The good news here is that you can now use the same Oven for both, at the same temperature (as explosively hot as you can afford!) for the same length of time (another 5 – 10 years should do it).

When you’ve finished, you will have two, piping-hot Adult Male Humans, with a substantial propensity for violence and an almost complete intolerance for others’ opinions and points of view.

You can pretty much serve them up at any Society Function, as more or less everyone recognises them and already knows what they taste like. So you should have no fears about disappointing any of your guests!

Voila!

I hope you’ll be able to tune in next week, when we will be looking at how to prepare and present our Creations in the most aesthetically-pleasing and familiar way, to suit individual guests with allergies and specialist dietary requirements.

:-h

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 am 
Holyman
Holyman

francois-xavier c. wrote:

Goddammit!

Right. Amended.

Recount please!

[-O<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

Holyman wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
HolyMan Please comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsR88cNOJA&t=29s

How many times do I have to scold you for watching shit like this Midnight..?!

Right.

Firstly:

It is pronounced “Bedford-shuur” – not “Bedford-shyer”.

OK.

Now remove skin color, ethnicity and religion from the comparison being made in your video.

Islamic Extremists/Radicals *ARE* Right Wing Extremists.

There is no difference in attitude or disposition towards violence.

Here, step into my Kitchen, and we’ll make a couple of Human Beings together.

Not going to do it completely from scratch, because that can be tedious and time-consuming, and most of the hard work has already been done. So here are a couple of Ready-to-Use adult male human sacs, which you can pick up at your local home-baking store.

OK. First up, we’re going to pour in our ethnic pre-mixtures (that we also picked-up “Ready-to-Use” at the home-baking store).

We’ve got two different varieties, one is the off-white “Caucasian” mixture, and the other is the dirty-brown “Arab” mixture (feel free to use the slightly darker brown “Pakistani”/”Indian” mixture, if your store is all out of “Arab”).

Try to pack the mixture in nice and tight. Remember to make a few puncture holes in the sacs at the usual points (these should be indicated on the sacs if you haven’t bought the cheapest ones), to allow for hot gases to vent during baking.

When you’re done, you’re going to need to use two different ovens. Baking time is the same – about 12-14 years – but your “Caucasian” mixture needs a lower heat than your “Arab” mixture.

Alright then. You should now have two piping-hot teenage males, one a pasty white, the other a dusky brown colour. Now it’s time to add the rest of the ingredients. And this is easier, because you are going to add the same quantity of the same type of ingredients into each; though with some ingredients, we will be using slightly different flavours in order to bring out the distinctive textures in each of our two mixtures.

OK. Let’s start with “Propensity for Violence”.

We’re going to need quite a lot of this (we’re trying to make Adult Male Humans!), so I hope you remembered to buy a ton of it at the home-baking store!

Ladle that shit in there. Some people say that you can’t put enough “Propensity for Violence” into an adult male, and of course, others say that in theory, you should be able to make a “Propensity for Violence”-free adult male… Or at least, use one of the soya-based “Propensity for Violence”-substitutes that are increasingly available.

But we’ll be sticking with the conventional approach today, so just whack as much, good old-fashioned “Propensity for Violence” as suits your own tastes into both.

Now we’re going to add the “Political Disposition” base ingredient. As you know, this comes in four varieties:

“Right”, “Left”, “Centrist”, and “Couldn’t Give a Fuck”.

Today, for both our Creations, we will be using a “Right” base.

A “Right” base is characterised primarily by its “Intolerant” texture. That is: it doesn’t blend well with many other ingredients. That’s okay though. I’m assuming this is your first time creating a Human Being (or you wouldn’t have tuned into my show!), and using a “Right” base for “Political Disposition” is more straightforward and less complicated than the other varieties (though it requires a bit more effort than the “Couldn’t Give a Fuck” base!).

It’s the unreconstructed simplicity of the “Right” base that makes it so popular with Human Creators. A “Right” base doesn’t always work with Adult Females (though it can, provided you are willing to put in the effort required). But for an Adult Male, a “Right” base is almost as easy to use as the “Couldn’t Give a Fuck” base.

Using a “Right” base does limit your later Creative options, because in addition to its “Intolerant” texture, it also has such a strong flavour, it tends to mask other flavour “notes” you may wish to add at a later stage.

But hey, these are our first Creations, so who’s judging?!

To recap then:

You should now have two fully baked Teenage Male Humans, with copious quantities of “Propensity for Violence”, and a solid, foundational layer of a “Right” base.

Because you now have an intolerant, narrow-minded and somewhat belligerent Teenager, with a strong propensity for violence, you can pretty much add whatever other ingredients you have to hand.

“Religion”, “Nationalism” and “Militarism” are very popular ingredients for this stage of the Creation process. Until you’ve got the hang of things, you’ll probably want to stick with the traditional pairings: “Hyper-Nationalist Christian” seems to bring out the strongest flavours in the “Caucasian” mixture; and likewise, “Pan-Global Islamism” is usually the best compliment for the “Arab” mixture.

But it doesn’t really matter too much, as the “Propensity for Violence” and “Right” base that you’ve used will dominate your resulting Creation, and the “Religion”, “Nationalism” and/or “Militarism” decorations you add are only going to fool those who trust their eyes more than their tongues when it comes to taste!

So, when you’ve finished applying those decorative effects, you’ll want to put both your (nearly finished!) creations back in the Oven. The good news here is that you can now use the same Oven for both, at the same temperature (as explosively hot as you can afford!) for the same length of time (another 5 – 10 years should do it).

When you’ve finished, you will have two, piping-hot Adult Male Humans, with a substantial propensity for violence and an almost complete intolerance for others’ opinions and points of view.

You can pretty much serve them up at any Society Function, as more or less everyone recognises them and already knows what they taste like. So you should have no fears about disappointing any of your guests!

Voila!

I hope you’ll be able to tune in next week, when we will be looking at how to prepare and present our Creations in the most aesthetically-pleasing and familiar way, to suit individual guests with allergies and specialist dietary requirements.

:-h

HM you seem to have gone off on some 1000 word rant in the Humanity of extremists or some such thing.

What about the "Bedford-shyer” police are up to?

This is like asking a politician some question at a debate or press conference and instead of focusing on the question he just decides to talk about some marginally related subject that he wants to push.

To indulge your tangent for a moment. Right wing, left wing aside. In fact most of this topic aside. Muslamics are in general religious conservative. So why does the left love them so? (This is a rhetorical question no thousand World essay necessary)

Back to 'Bedford-shyer” police. I support their efforts to proactively combat violence and criminal activities.*

But it seems this current campaign describe in the video to be a bit misguided.

(*Although I disagree in principle to your laws attempting to regulate hate speech as being in general dangerously misguided.)