It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next
 Post subject: Re: Lefty Racists
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:44 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
It's called a Bully, Sid. Someone who is both cowardly and a violent thug at the same time.

In the case of your snowflakes, cowardly, narcissist, thugs.

It's why they call them crybullies. :(( =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :))

Try to tell me I'm wrong.....
:))

Just like the crying Nazi then.

A WHITE supremacist who earnt the title ‘Crying Nazi’ after filming himself weeping when he discovered that his violent actions at the Charlottesville rally had resulted in a warrant for his arrest, isn’t a fan of his new nickname.
Christopher Cantwell admitted to acting violently in the Vice documentary Charlottesville: Race and Terror. After reportedly threatening people and using pepper spray at the rally, he also defended the driver that killed a woman after mowing down counter protesters — but apparently being called the ‘Crying Nazi’ is just taking things too far.
Cantwell revealed his disdain for his new identifier in an interview with the Daily Beast, conducted from Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail where he is being held on three felony charges consisting of two counts of illegal use of gases and one count of malicious bodily injury.
“One minute I’m a f**king white supremacist terrorist and the next minute I’m a f**king crybaby? I’m a goddamn human being,” he told the media outlet.
“When I come down here for a permitted demonstration, championed by the ACLU, where the police are supposed to be clearing our enemies from our path, and then I find myself involved in a riot facing 20 years in prison, I got emotional, shockingly enough.”

And you seriously know I'm no fucking snowflake. So just try and defend a fucking Nazi shit and see what you get back. :-bd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:32 pm 
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

"where the police are supposed to be clearing our enemies from our path,"

ENEMIES?????? I thought it was a demonstration? Since when do demonstrations have enemies, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Although perhaps we should have called Hitler a crybaby, could have saved a whole load of trouble.

"you stupid illiterate fucking bastard fuck. Maybe you should grab a dictionary instead, you fucking twat wanker. Oh, and fuck you and your stupid fucking boat. Fucking fuck.
Now fuck off out of this thread, you buttfucking fucking asshole." Slacks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:43 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

El Sid wrote:
So just try and defend a fucking Nazi shit and see what you get back. :-bd

I don't think any of us defends "Nazi shits". Not even the most hyper-conservative types like Foota.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:41 pm 
Captain
Captain

El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
It's called a Bully, Sid. Someone who is both cowardly and a violent thug at the same time.

A WHITE supremacist who earnt the title ‘Crying Nazi’ after filming himself weeping when he discovered that his violent actions at the Charlottesville rally had resulted in a warrant for his arrest, isn’t a fan of his new nickname.
Christopher Cantwell admitted to acting violently in the Vice documentary Charlottesville: Race and Terror. After reportedly threatening people and using pepper spray at the rally, he also defended the driver that killed a woman after mowing down counter protesters — but apparently being called the ‘Crying Nazi’ is just taking things too far.
Cantwell revealed his disdain for his new identifier in an interview with the Daily Beast, conducted from Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail where he is being held on three felony charges consisting of two counts of illegal use of gases and one count of malicious bodily injury.
“One minute I’m a f**king white supremacist terrorist and the next minute I’m a f**king crybaby? I’m a goddamn human being,” he told the media outlet.
“When I come down here for a permitted demonstration, championed by the ACLU, where the police are supposed to be clearing our enemies from our path, and then I find myself involved in a riot facing 20 years in prison, I got emotional, shockingly enough.”

And you seriously know I'm no fucking snowflake. So just try and defend a fucking Nazi shit and see what you get back. :-bd

Why do you have to come at me like that Sid???
:(

Anyways, I'm having trouble seeing how this doesn't prove my point. Like all bullies this Christopher Cantwell faggot, can dish it out but can't take it.

El Sid wrote:
I'm no fucking snowflake. So just try and defend a fucking Nazi shit and see what you get back. :-bd

Why you going all SJW on me Sid.

Everyone hates Nazis.

Only issue I have is the far left basically labeling any white male that disagrees with them a fascist, Nazi, or white nationalist. That and the media continuously trying to paint anything in opposition to the liberal-left as being bigoted or somehow racist.

The only people who want there to be actual Nazis is the left because they want an enemy that they can Crusade against, and who can't be defended. Up until Charlottesville this whole Legion of Nazis and white supremacist has largely been a complete fantasy. (I think prior to this an extremely small group of people who are apparently some type of white supremacist showed up at the California state capitol, and we're ruthlessly beaten by antifa).

The only defense you are going to hear from me is the same defense everyone else gets and that's the right to free speech and the right to Peaceful assembly. Mind you we also have no hate speech laws in the US. Name any group you care to name and they have a right to Peaceful lawful assembly and saying whatever the hell they want. There are very few restrictions to this other than things like you can't start a riot or incite others to violence, you can't slander individuals, and a few other things.

The way to counter this is you ignore these people.

Now what do you have to say???

:P

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:45 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Why do you have to come at me like that Sid???
:(

Anyways, I'm having trouble seeing how this doesn't prove my point. Like all bullies this Christopher Cantwell faggot, can dish it out but can't take it.

El Sid wrote:
I'm no fucking snowflake. So just try and defend a fucking Nazi shit and see what you get back. :-bd

Why you going all SJW on me Sid.

Everyone hates Nazis.

Only issue I have is the far left basically labeling any white male that disagrees with them a fascist, Nazi, or white nationalist. That and the media continuously trying to paint anything in opposition to the liberal-left as being bigoted or somehow racist.

The only people who want there to be actual Nazis is the left because they want an enemy that they can Crusade against, and who can't be defended. Up until Charlottesville this whole Legion of Nazis and white supremacist has largely been a complete fantasy. (I think prior to this an extremely small group of people who are apparently some type of white supremacist showed up at the California state capitol, and we're ruthlessly beaten by antifa).

The only defense you are going to hear from me is the same defense everyone else gets and that's the right to free speech and the right to Peaceful assembly. Mind you we also have no hate speech laws in the US. Name any group you care to name and they have a right to Peaceful lawful assembly and saying whatever the hell they want. There are very few restrictions to this other than things like you can't start a riot or incite others to violence, you can't slander individuals, and a few other things.

Not everyone.... I'm quite fond of the old fashioned nazis, but these new fangled ones are total cunts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:47 pm 
Major General
Major General

barcelona wrote:
I'm quite fond of the old fashioned nazis.

Why? Because they killed Jews? Or because you find their uniform arousing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Junior-IRL wrote:
"where the police are supposed to be clearing our enemies from our path,"

ENEMIES?????? I thought it was a demonstration? Since when do demonstrations have enemies, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Exactly!

These are not normal people. It's probably safe to say that a lot of them if not most of them have some serious issues.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:

I disagree. The way to counter them is to ridicule and meme them extensively.

Though I do agree that SJW tactics and "intersectional" nonsense seems to be creating more of them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:

In b4 "Hitler did a lot of good things"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:

They did have some badass uniforms.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

PBFMullethunter wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Though I do agree that SJW tactics and "intersectional" nonsense seems to be creating more of them.

Nope!

Just ignore them. Doing anything else just gives them energy and a conviction that there are actually fighting against something.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Nope!

Just ignore them. Doing anything else just gives them energy and a conviction that there are actually fighting against something.

Nope! Doing nothing makes them think there is a "silent majority" supporting them.

Ask the Germans. They crash white power rallies in clown costumes and play tubas and shit... it's hilarious and it works.

What doesn't work is punching them and rioting etc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Both...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:

They did have some badass uniforms.

And the Fw-190, the most awesome badass fighter plane in the whole war. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:21 pm 
Major General
Major General

Dunno. Awesome military hardware aside I'm not the biggest fan, what with World War 2, genocide and generally being fucking awful human beings n all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Slacks wrote:
Dunno. Awesome military hardware aside I'm not the biggest fan, what with World War 2, genocide and generally being fucking awful human beings n all.

Must you dwell solely on people's negative traits like that? :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:53 am 
Captain
Captain

phpBB [video]

Accually when they show the size of the mob vs the "Nazis" it's pretty frightening.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:17 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

I'm not getting all SJW on anyone Midnight, just making it plain that I have no truck with defending white supremacists or the Klan.

I think the current SJW crowd are mostly dickheads. I especially don't like their curtailing of freedom of speech by their stupid whiny dis-invite tactic...even to leftists like Richard Dwkins ffs. Because he might say something logical about their pansy arses.

Nope, I'm just 100% anti fascist and neo-Nazi.

My generation had over the top emotional uni students...every generation does. We had big demos against the Vietnam war and especially violent protests when the South African rugby team came to Oz on a tour. There were some major riots then....where dickheads do stupid things like attack police horses, ffs. As if they are somehow racist.

Meh.

Mind you, it was funny when President Lyndon Johnson's car got paint bombed in Oz during a visit and the Secret Service guys running beside the Presidential limousine ended up looking like multi coloured clowns.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 am 
Captain
Captain

El Sid wrote:
I'm not getting all SJW

I'm just giving you grief

:D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:06 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
I'm not getting all SJW

You'll keep. :P

Meanwhile in Oz, we are having a bun-fight over same sex marriage. The federal government are too cowardly to put it to a vote in Parliament, because it would pass (there are several conservative MPs who are gay and who would cross the floor). So they want to have a postal vote, or a survey, or some damn thing. Which of course has brought out all the nutters on both sides, saying nasty things about gay people, or straight religious conservatives who think that gay marriage will mean their boys will marry the Sydney harbour bridge and make their cat run off.

Anyway, meet Aussie neo-Nazis against poofters, or something.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/neo-nazi-group-antipodean-resistance/8852682

An Australian white power group, whose members pledge allegiance to Hitler during secret radicalisation camps, is posting propaganda around Melbourne designed to sway the national same-sex marriage postal vote.

The activities of Antipodean Resistance have so far been limited to Nazi-inspired vandalism, but terror experts are warning of the potential for violence.

There are now calls for the group, which has been actively recruiting members, to be banned as a terrorist organisation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 am 
Captain
Captain

El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
I'm not getting all SJW

You'll keep. :P

Meanwhile in Oz, we are having a bun-fight over same sex marriage. The federal government are too cowardly to put it to a vote in Parliament, because it would pass (there are several conservative MPs who are gay and who would cross the floor). So they want to have a postal vote, or a survey, or some damn thing. Which of course has brought out all the nutters on both sides, saying nasty things about gay people, or straight religious conservatives who think that gay marriage will mean their boys will marry the Sydney harbour bridge and make their cat run off.

Anyway, meet Aussie neo-Nazis against poofters, or something.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/neo-nazi-group-antipodean-resistance/8852682

An Australian white power group, whose members pledge allegiance to Hitler during secret radicalisation camps, is posting propaganda around Melbourne designed to sway the national same-sex marriage postal vote.

The activities of Antipodean Resistance have so far been limited to Nazi-inspired vandalism, but terror experts are warning of the potential for violence.

There are now calls for the group, which has been actively recruiting members, to be banned as a terrorist organisation.

In my humble opinion, the state "government" should not legally recognize any marriages. Instead they should only recognize domestic partnerships.

If you want to get married go ahead and knock yourself out. Marriage is simply a social event and people can do whatever their religion, social traditions, or whatever dictates. If you want to have your friend shake a rattle at you and blow smoke in your face and call it married it's all good.

Meanwhile if you want to take advantage of government perks being in a domestic partnership, anyone can do that. A domestic partnership simply a group of adults that live together as a family unit. It can be a man and a woman, two men or two of woman. It can also be a brother or sister, cousins, or anyone who decides to form any type of family unit and live together in a residence as a family.

This shuts all the religious fuck tards the hell up. It's also shuts up all out loud mouth gay Mafia. As well as anyone else who wants to bitch about what marriage is or is not.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:

In my humble opinion, the state "government" should not legally recognize any marriages. Instead they should only recognize domestic partnerships.

If you want to get married go ahead and knock yourself out. Marriage is simply a social event and people can do whatever their religion, social traditions, or whatever dictates. If you want to have your friend shake a rattle at you and blow smoke in your face and call it married it's all good.

Meanwhile if you want to take advantage of government perks being in a domestic partnership, anyone can do that. A domestic partnership simply a group of adults that live together as a family unit. It can be a man and a woman, two men or two of woman. It can also be a brother or sister, cousins, or anyone who decides to form any type of family unit and live together in a residence as a family.

This shuts all the religious fuck tards the hell up. It's also shuts up all out loud mouth gay Mafia. As well as anyone else who wants to bitch about what marriage is or is not.

Well put, I couldn't agree more. The only reason I got married to all these womens, instead of just living together, is for the legal reasons and the protections and security they bring under various laws. My wife gets certain rights that a live-in partner doesn't as yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 am 
Captain
Captain

LOL!!!

Charlottesville: Protesters cover Thomas Jefferson statue

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41258592

Protesters covered a statue of former US President Thomas Jefferson in black at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
Dozens of people staged the protest on Tuesday, reportedly posting a sign reading "TJ is a racist and rapist".
The act happened exactly one month after a far-right rally was held against plans to remove the statue of a Confederate general in the town's park.
Jefferson, one of the US founding father, was known for owning slaves.
The black tarpaulin cover has since been removed, according to US media.
Some 100 students, faculty and community members reportedly took part in the demonstration, which mimicked the decision by Charlottesville's authorities last month to shroud Confederate statues.
The protesters marched and chanted slogans against US President Donald Trump and the Ku Klux Klan, and carried Black Lives Matter posters.
They read a list of demands, which included a ban on white supremacist hate groups from the campus and an increase in the enrolment of African-American undergraduate students.
The demands also included a call to "remove the Confederate plaques on the Rotunda" and balance the university's "historical landscape."
The list said Jefferson's statue was "an emblem of white supremacy" that should be "re-contextualized with a plaque to include that history".

As I recall either the University President or the Mayor Praised counter protesters for opposing the White racists last month and "Saving this very same statute. Now they're back and with no sight of Nazis, they can get on with it. =D>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:55 am 
Colonel
Colonel

What kind of retard applies modern standards to someone who lived in the 1700's?

I'm gonna start protesting hunter-gatherers from 5000 years ago because they were transphobic.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phpBB [video]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next