The Original Post
http://www.theoriginalpost.net/Forum/

President Donald J. Trump
http://www.theoriginalpost.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4352
Page 232 of 232

Author:  Htown0666 [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Oh noes
Drumpf is finished this time lol

This is going to backfire and Nancy knows it

Author:  DEANNA79 [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Ooh, impeachment hearings go public next week. How exciting!






(:|

I don't watch the dang news...lol p@:>



You need to see trumps demise.

Hell to the fucks no. People over here are angry and it causes me to stress the fuck out. :-SS

Author:  barcelona [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

DEANNA79 wrote:
barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
I don't watch the dang news...lol p@:>



You need to see trumps demise.

Hell to the fucks no. People over here are angry and it causes me to stress the fuck out. :-SS



Fuck the moronic idiots. Fucking not a brain cell between them ffs

Author:  Htown0666 [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Hell to the fucks no. People over here are angry and it causes me to stress the fuck out

Welcome to the club
None of my friends watch the news anymore

Author:  PBFMullethunter [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

You should see how happy and peaceful we are up here with our legal weed and intersectional leader!

Author:  barcelona [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

PBFMullethunter wrote:
You should see how happy and peaceful we are up here with our legal weed and intersectional leader!

I'm chopping tomorrow.

Author:  Htown0666 [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Take your cuttings and make bubble hash

Author:  SomeGuy [ Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Slacks wrote:
Ooh, impeachment hearings go public next week. How exciting!






(:|


Like when they had the Mueller thing go on TV and had absolutely everything about that suddenly go up in flames? It took three hours of live TV broadcasting to make three years of the Mueller investigation completely and utterly worthless.

I suspect it'll take a lot less than that to make impeachment a no go since they have even less to work with this time around.

Author:  Htown0666 [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Holy shit
Did anyone see Don Jr pwn the cows on The View?
It's all over the internets

THIS ISN'T A TRUMP RALLY!!!!!!1111!!! lololololololololol

Author:  PBFMullethunter [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

He’ll make a fine president some day!

Author:  Slacks [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Michael Bloomberg apparently gonna run for the Dem nomination?

looooooooool

A battle of the Billionaires running for the most powerful office in the world. If that doesn't give someone pause for thought I don't know what will.

Author:  PBFMullethunter [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Slacks wrote:
Michael Bloomberg apparently gonna run for the Dem nomination?

looooooooool

A battle of the Billionaires running for the most powerful office in the world. If that doesn't give someone pause for thought I don't know what will.


SG will balance it out with his lack of billionaireness.

Author:  Foota [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

phpBB [video]

Author:  Slacks [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Yes it's clipped but fuck it

phpBB [video]

Author:  Slacks [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?

Author:  PBFMullethunter [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Slacks wrote:
What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?


Because the people who voted for him there need to see results.

Author:  Htown0666 [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?

To keep the New Mexicans out

Author:  Slacks [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Htown0666 wrote:
What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?

To keep the New Mexicans out


Are they also paying for it?

Author:  SomeGuy [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Slacks wrote:
Htown0666 wrote:
What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?

To keep the New Mexicans out


Are they also paying for it?


Given that a lot of New Mexico folks cross Raton Pass to buy legal weed in Trinidad, they are albeit indirectly through weed taxes.

Author:  Slacks [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

SomeGuy wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Htown0666 wrote:
What's this I hear about Trump building a wall in Colorado? Why's he building a wall in Colorado?

To keep the New Mexicans out


Are they also paying for it?


Given that a lot of New Mexico folks cross Raton Pass to buy legal weed in Trinidad, they are albeit indirectly through weed taxes.


Sounds like a Trump line of reasoning to me.

Author:  Foota [ Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: President Donald J. Trump

Must have been a quiet 2 weeks as this obvious verbal typo (Colorado wall) happened last month.

Page 232 of 232 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/