It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5319 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1183 184 185 186 187213 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

SomeGuy wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Break out a cheap shotgun and these guys will turn into the whimpering bitches they really are.

These guys are like wakandans on steroids, I don’t think HS Htown or your cheep shotgun can beat them up.

Ya know how it goes right? The more you need to feel the need to build yourself up as some kind of badass and have pics like that, the more likely you are to be a cowardly shit when confronted by someone willing to stand their ground.

Vladimir Putin is this way, these guys are no different. If they really were so badass, they wouldn't need to build themselves up with pics like that, they'd just prove it.

It's like the old school barfight, the most dangerous fuckers in the room are NOT the loudmouths. They're the ones who keep quiet and mind their own business until pissed off.

Like that Catholic high school kid in the Maga hat :-?

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:05 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

What a prat. Trump by name trump by nature...

What will he be remembered for..

Just a fart in Murricun history.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:21 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:

Haters gonna hate :>_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:34 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

And for a reason. He's a total waste of sperm.

Arn't you embarrassed... Just a little bit?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

And for a reason. He's a total waste of sperm.

Arn't you embarrassed... Just a little bit?

:-? When I looks the the top leaders on the left, the conduct of the media, the conduct of a few of the top people in the Justice Department and the FBI, and just in general more than two years of the left behaving badly.....

No

And as a bonus things are actually better under Trump.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:27 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Here we go again
Another person lying about being attacked by Trump supporters

https://news.yahoo.com/police-no-footage-yet-alleged-attack-empire-actor-153052306.html

CHICAGO (AP) -- Detectives reviewed surveillance footage of "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett walking to his downtown Chicago apartment, but so far none of the video shows him being attacked by two masked men, although investigators have obtained images of people they would like to question, a police spokesman said Wednesday.

Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted photos of the "persons of interest" Wednesday evening.

Investigators "for the most part" can confirm the route Smollett took early Tuesday when he says he was attacked along a street in the Streeterville neighborhood after visiting a sandwich shop, Guglielmi said. However, there are gaps, and none of the footage shows an attack, he said, although the review is ongoing.

Smollett, who is black and gay and plays the gay character Jamal Lyon on the hit Fox television show, said the men beat him, subjected him to racist and homophobic insults, threw an "unknown chemical substance" on him and put a thin rope around his neck before fleeing.

So your rich & famous ass went out in that record cold weather alone to get a sandwich at 2am?
Try again Mary
Then some Trump supporters attacked you put a noose around your neck and said something about Chicago being MAGA country
Keep trying lol
100 bucks says this lying faggot was up to no good and made the whole thing up

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 am 
Holyman
Holyman

Might take your bet there Ht.

'Cos I reckon what happened was:

The guy was out and about (for whatever reason)...

There was some kind of minor altercation - par for the course if you are wandering around a city at 2am.

And the guy figured he could dress it up as a politically motivated attack, and enjoy a Public Profile increase.

Because he is an actor.

Going to be a lot more of this sort of stuff. Mark my words!

>&8~

"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvellous victory." - Howard Zinn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:19 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Holyman wrote:
And the guy figured he could dress it up as a politically motivated attack, and enjoy a Public Profile increase.

Because he is an actor.

That has a tendency to blow up in your face, regardless if it's true or not. See Kathy Griffin and her now-perpetual unemployment after her severed head fiasco.

People don't like musicians and actors stepping into politics. Too risky. It's why the Oscars have faded to all-time lows in ratings and respect.

And if this guy did fake it, he better have a plan to retire or find a new line of work because he'll be blackballed by an entire country.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:22 am 
Captain
Captain

Htown0666 wrote:
Here we go again
Another person lying about being attacked by Trump supporters

https://news.yahoo.com/police-no-footage-yet-alleged-attack-empire-actor-153052306.html

CHICAGO (AP) -- Detectives reviewed surveillance footage of "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett walking to his downtown Chicago apartment, but so far none of the video shows him being attacked by two masked men, although investigators have obtained images of people they would like to question, a police spokesman said Wednesday.

Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted photos of the "persons of interest" Wednesday evening.

Investigators "for the most part" can confirm the route Smollett took early Tuesday when he says he was attacked along a street in the Streeterville neighborhood after visiting a sandwich shop, Guglielmi said. However, there are gaps, and none of the footage shows an attack, he said, although the review is ongoing.

Smollett, who is black and gay and plays the gay character Jamal Lyon on the hit Fox television show, said the men beat him, subjected him to racist and homophobic insults, threw an "unknown chemical substance" on him and put a thin rope around his neck before fleeing.

So your rich & famous ass went out in that record cold weather alone to get a sandwich at 2am?
Try again Mary
Then some Trump supporters attacked you put a noose around your neck and said something about Chicago being MAGA country
Keep trying lol

“After the attack, Smollett returned to his apartment, and his manager called police from there about 40 minutes later, Guglielmi said. When officers arrived, the actor had cuts and scrapes on his face and the rope around his neck that he said had been put there by his assailant.

:-?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Sounds like they had to bring in the Jaws of Life to get that rope off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:25 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Going to be a lot more of this sort of stuff. Mark my words!

This behavior is already rewarded
This is in addition to her go fund me money which was a shitload of cash

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/30/christine-blasey-ford-courage-award/2721060002/
Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford nominated for courage award by Rep. Jackie Speier

Is it an award for having the courage to lie under oath?

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 am 
Captain
Captain

Failed Texas Governor candidate and 2020 presidential hopeful and darling of the left, beta o'rourke, released this smear vid to embarrass Bernie Sanders

:-O

Weekend at Bernie’s Soviet era edition

phpBB [video]

:-&

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:26 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

White girl scared of black man's maga hat
Holyshit I hope this is fake lol

https://streamable.com/9xtj9

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Htown0666 wrote:
Try again Mary

My folks told me when I was in high school when it came to the thought of staying out late that nothing good happens after midnight. Nothing good does.

Why is this cunt out at 2 am? Nothing good happens then, especially not in big city areas like Chicago.

Sounds like he's trying to stir shit up.

Especially since the only "sandwich" shops open at 2 am are McDonald's.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Htown0666 wrote:
White girl scared of black man's maga hat
Holyshit I hope this is fake lol

https://streamable.com/9xtj9

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
W.O.W.! That poor girl is beyond any hope.
How can you ever even start to reason with her when her stance is what it is?

I've never hit a woman, but I wanna slap her. Hard.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:21 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

SomeGuy wrote:
Htown0666 wrote:
Try again Mary

My folks told me when I was in high school when it came to the thought of staying out late that nothing good happens after midnight. Nothing good does.

Why is this cunt out at 2 am? Nothing good happens then, especially not in big city areas like Chicago.

Sounds like he's trying to stir shit up.

Especially since the only "sandwich" shops open at 2 am are McDonald's.

I’ve had a few good things happen to me at 2am. <Q\M>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:36 am 
Holyman
Holyman

SomeGuy wrote:

Oh SG...

You are *SO* coming out in London with me and Holywoman when you finally get to the UK.

>&8~

"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvellous victory." - Howard Zinn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:25 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

She looks like a precog from the movie Minority Report
Must have escaped the pool

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:18 am 
Captain
Captain

So this Virginia Democratic Governor Ralph Northam, who by the way is a Doctor was celebrating his legislation making it anything goes on late term abortions, advocated infanticide on radio. :(

“So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

When people were like WTF, he said he did not regret his comments.

Let me be clear, I’m not antiabortion by ay means, but fuck, the left is totally demented with is shit.

Then today a pic of Governor Northam from when he was in medical school was released.
III/O

Of course had this been a non Democrate Governor the left would have gone berserk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:33 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

A Murrican is a Murrican!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:23 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

Jimmy Kimmel
Sara Silverman

- Boris Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:23 pm 
Sergeant First-Class
Sergeant First-Class

Bloody daft, it was 1984 when he did that, times have changed but we have got to stop punishing people for shit that was deemed ok 34 years ago.

"you stupid illiterate fucking bastard fuck. Maybe you should grab a dictionary instead, you fucking twat wanker. Oh, and fuck you and your stupid fucking boat. Fucking fuck.
Now fuck off out of this thread, you buttfucking fucking asshole." Slacks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:12 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Junior-IRL wrote:
Bloody daft, it was 1984 when he did that, times have changed but we have got to stop punishing people for shit that was deemed ok 34 years ago.

This is actually somewhat of a long standing tradition in American politics. Digging up something unsavory from their past and holding it against them no matter how far back is a known practice.

Why do you think so many people never cared for Ted Kennedy owing to Chappaquiddick? Same thing happens with Bill Clinton today with regard to Juanita Broddick. Both of those were from the 1970s.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

Junior-IRL wrote:

I think that the issue is the intolerance, victim culture, and the opportunism of the left has absolutely run wild with this shit, going apeshit over what people said in high school in a the 80’s and not accepting any apologies.

Personally I accept and believe the guys embarrass and regrets what he did and don’t think it’s necessary reflects his current outlook.

Just curious how the left treats their own, if it was a Republican they’d never let it rest.

Clearly people change and shouldn’t be brand d for life. But increasingly the left is becoming more extreme, and this guy catered to that shit, now I’m waiting to see what happens. >*^*<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

^ I made got add this is no joke, please recall just last year the left went on a full scale purge wanting to tear down not only confederate statues, but pretty much any historical white male figure of the past that doesn’t meet current standards of cultural sensitivity.

Here’s some more examples
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/17/her ... -tear-far/

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/unive ... al-1447603

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5319 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1183 184 185 186 187213 Next