It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10023 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1386 387 388 389 390401 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:33 pm 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 13549
Location: The OC
barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Bailiffs here in the US are just courtroom cops.


In California it’s the sheriff and federal courts, they are Federal marshals I believe, but they don’t go house to house to collect ticket payments from blokes who make up stories about loaning out their car. They’re just the cops assigned to the court house or a specific court room.

What about your machete Barcy, you went full Hutu on thes guys and they didn’t charge you with a knife crime and take it away? :-?

In California they’d just mail you a huge fine and the threaten to quadruple it if you don’t pay by such and such time. (I believe they suspended the whole red light ticket collecting for awhile, not sure currently). But if your not the driver or they can’t see you clearly your off the hook. So muslamic bitches with burkas and those Asian cunts who drive with sun visors over their faces are immune.

Image

If you don’t pay a court eventually issues a warrant for your arrest. Which again I think you get in the mail. If you don’t go to the court and get it resolved you risk getting arrested next time they pull you over. In more extreme cases a sheriff deputy might stop by your house.





Thankfully brother didn't get the machete. I'm still in total fucking AGONY..brother had to dress me and I. Sent him to get my cider.. Didn't sleep last night......


As long as he doesn’t have to wipe your ass

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:29 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 24797
A man running on a popular park trail in the mountains of northern Colorado killed a mountain lion after it pounced on him from behind.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) officials say the man sustained serious injuries after he was bitten on his face and wrist by the young male lion.
The man, who has not been named, turned after hearing a noise behind him, just as the lion lunged, officials say.
The cat died from suffocation, state wildlife officials have determined.



SG what's the story?

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:33 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
We call them cougars.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 19957
barcelona wrote:
A man running on a popular park trail in the mountains of northern Colorado killed a mountain lion after it pounced on him from behind.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) officials say the man sustained serious injuries after he was bitten on his face and wrist by the young male lion.
The man, who has not been named, turned after hearing a noise behind him, just as the lion lunged, officials say.
The cat died from suffocation, state wildlife officials have determined.



SG what's the story?


You more or less already gave it.

Cougars are hungry this time of year as much of their typical prey is either camouflaged, migrated or hibernating. To say nothing of the cold year it's been. Cats no matter their size hate being cold and the cold makes em hungry.

And no, it wasn't me in the article. I know better than to go hiking in the mountains in winter. It's neither fun, nor safe and hungry cougars are one of the reasons why.

Also this occurred at Horsetooth Mountain Open Space just west of Ft. Collins near the mouth of Poudre Canyon. It's cougar country even in the hogback that is Horsetooth.

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:42 pm 
Offline
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 6820
Location: Close to where I want to be
Killed a mountain lion...with his bare hands...

phpBB [video]

_________________
What you have taken, Has been from here
What you gave has been given here
What belongs to you today
belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:55 pm 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 13549
Location: The OC
SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:
A man running on a popular park trail in the mountains of northern Colorado killed a mountain lion after it pounced on him from behind.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) officials say the man sustained serious injuries after he was bitten on his face and wrist by the young male lion.
The man, who has not been named, turned after hearing a noise behind him, just as the lion lunged, officials say.
The cat died from suffocation, state wildlife officials have determined.



SG what's the story?


You more or less already gave it.

Cougars are hungry this time of year as much of their typical prey is either camouflaged, migrated or hibernating. To say nothing of the cold year it's been. Cats no matter their size hate being cold and the cold makes em hungry.

And no, it wasn't me in the article. I know better than to go hiking in the mountains in winter. It's neither fun, nor safe and hungry cougars are one of the reasons why.

Also this occurred at Horsetooth Mountain Open Space just west of Ft. Collins near the mouth of Poudre Canyon. It's cougar country even in the hogback that is Horsetooth.



I went to Poudre HS in Ft.Collins. We use to hang out at Horsetooth reservoir all the time as well as Poudre canyon.




Image

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 18570
WTF is with you getting assaulted by a fucking baliff Barca??

Make sure you do this tomorrow:
Go to your GP, get it checked out and fucking logged. A rib is a tricky one so maybe ask for an X-Ray. Regardless have that shit recorded by a professional. It won't cost you fuck all and is good to get checked out anyway. Could get several thousand from shit like that, but not if you man up and shut up.

Get it fucking logged.

Any baliff who has a bad day is a small victory for non-cunts.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 24797
Wunderschlung wrote:
WTF is with you getting assaulted by a fucking baliff Barca??

Make sure you do this tomorrow:
Go to your GP, get it checked out and fucking logged. A rib is a tricky one so maybe ask for an X-Ray. Regardless have that shit recorded by a professional. It won't cost you fuck all and is good to get checked out anyway. Could get several thousand from shit like that, but not if you man up and shut up.

Get it fucking logged.

Any baliff who has a bad day is a small victory for non-cunts.


Can't be arsed mate. This is probably another bit of karma.. Only got about another few hundred more karma so before I reach enlightenment.



Got to sleep at ten this morning.. Ribs are tormenting.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 18570
Get that rib checked either way, just get it fucking checked.

My recent one was a simple listen with a steth, nothing too gnarly crunching and gurgling so crack on. She did give me advice to ensure i exercise taking full lung breaths, to ensure the lung stay close to the rib cage. Did you know about that? Me neither, get it fucking checked and that will be auto logged.

I'd get down the Citizens Advice too (Free!!), at no point should one of those lousy fucks be using force.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 18570
"We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BAME or White Other background as well as those who identify as male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce."

I'm totally gonna whack something in, what can I identify as?.....

Thats gotta be a mistake, those who identify as male are under represented?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
Wunderschlung wrote:
"We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BAME or White Other background as well as those who identify as male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce."

I'm totally gonna whack something in, what can I identify as?.....

Thats gotta be a mistake, those who identify as male are under represented?



I think I’m from a White Other background.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
phpBB [video]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:00 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
phpBB [video]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:02 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
phpBB [video]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:07 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 24797
You need to be referred to a bouncy castle with a huggy jacket.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
Would you Ted Portia de Rossi?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 19957
MIDNIGHT wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:
A man running on a popular park trail in the mountains of northern Colorado killed a mountain lion after it pounced on him from behind.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) officials say the man sustained serious injuries after he was bitten on his face and wrist by the young male lion.
The man, who has not been named, turned after hearing a noise behind him, just as the lion lunged, officials say.
The cat died from suffocation, state wildlife officials have determined.



SG what's the story?


You more or less already gave it.

Cougars are hungry this time of year as much of their typical prey is either camouflaged, migrated or hibernating. To say nothing of the cold year it's been. Cats no matter their size hate being cold and the cold makes em hungry.

And no, it wasn't me in the article. I know better than to go hiking in the mountains in winter. It's neither fun, nor safe and hungry cougars are one of the reasons why.

Also this occurred at Horsetooth Mountain Open Space just west of Ft. Collins near the mouth of Poudre Canyon. It's cougar country even in the hogback that is Horsetooth.



I went to Poudre HS in Ft.Collins. We use to hang out at Horsetooth reservoir all the time as well as Poudre canyon.




Image


I've been up Poudre Canyon, at least as far as the split in the river where the south fork Poudre river breaks off and heads into the Never Summer Mountains. Went camping up that way by some reservoir with my brother once.

Pity much of Poudre Canyon is a burn scar right now even as far as the fork I'm talking about. Caught fire a few years ago from a guy running a camp stove on a windy day. III/O And he knew better than that too! III/O

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:29 am 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 10631
Location: North
Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century

Coooool

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 19957
BUNNY wrote:


That is fucking awesome.

And did I see Kratos vs King Kong in one of those?

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 8466
Image

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

_________________
Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.

- Donald Trump


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
Sounds like massive overrepresentation.

Just wait till the Tourette’s patients and people with cleft palates get in on this.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:27 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 24797
Image

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:43 pm 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 13549
Location: The OC
barcelona wrote:
Image



I’d have just preferred just see the tree standing out in the forest in all its natural glory instead of a fake cutaway

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:42 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 18463
Location: teh internet
MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:
...



I’d have just preferred just see the tree standing out in the forest in all its natural glory instead of a fake cutaway


+1

In fresh air, not some indoor germ factory full of tourists


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 am 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 8466
Does the boot have a place to enter a code?
I guess you could take a grinder to it but it's probably cheaper to pay the ticket
You might be able to remove it with a couple of jacks if you could slide a metal through on both sides but you might fuck up your alignment

_________________
Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.

- Donald Trump


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10023 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1386 387 388 389 390401 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited