It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9751 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1385 386 387 388 389391 Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

No
Mine was in Houston traffic but they drove us near to where I lived
I knew the area so it was easy
In drivers ed we went on the highway but during my drivers test we didn't
The hardest part was the written test but that was also pretty easy

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:16 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Just read.

Is it true murricuns take their driving test in a fucking car park??

That's parking lot to you septics.

Doesn’t everyone?

Nope.

In. Engurlund you have to take your test on proper roads in proper traffic.

Ffs everything in Murricu is dumbed down......it's a disgrace.

First off we have 50 different states, plus territory’s and shit and each place does things a bit differently. However, since our drivers licenses are accepted nationwide as well as world wide, there is some standardization.

If I recall correctly

1). You are given a written test and if you pass are issued a learners permit.

Then depending on your age you are allowed to take the drivers test in 3+ months, however this may also come with some mandatory classroom training.

2). Then you must come back to the DMV with a registered and street legal vehicle in good working order and an DMV inspector with ride along with you and evaluate your skills and test you. I know for a fact they will try to trip you up. This is on the streets under normal daytimes driving conditions.

If you pass they issue a drivers license. If not they will make you come back in Two+ weeks for a retesting.

So who told you this rubbish :-?

When i was going to high school we had drivers Ed first year as in Colorado at the time you could get a permit at 15 3/4. So a whole semester of classroom training, and my high school had its own driving course with a control tower the instructor would yell at you through our car radio. We also had driving simulator to practice various scenarios and emergency procedures. Like skids, your hood flying up and blocking your view, kid riding his trike in front of you, breaking on ice. But it wasn’t like the tech you fucking kids have now where you can just play Forza 7. III/O

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

barcelona wrote:

LOL so true

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:01 pm 
Major General
Major General

BUNNY wrote:

The four legged wookie is an interesting touch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:

Walmart’s putting these special spaces in for rednecks making emergency barbecue supply stops. III/O

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Walmart’s putting these special spaces in for rednecks making emergency barbecue supply stops. III/O

M
U
R
R
I
C
U
H

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

M
U
R
R
I
C
U
H

You don’t have these spaces in the U.K.? :-?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm 
Major General
Major General

We have mother and baby spaces yes.

Not sure what Barcy's point is :-?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slacks wrote:
We have mother and baby spaces yes.

Not sure what Barcy's point is :-?

:-$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:27 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

You guys ever drop a deuce in a public spot? Like on stairs or something?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:57 pm 
Major General
Major General

PBFMullethunter wrote:
You guys ever drop a deuce in a public spot? Like on stairs or something?

No

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

I ain't done that either. I've had to do shits in the woods but that's not a "public" place in the sense you're implying.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:03 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

M
U
R
R
I
C
U
H

You don’t have these spaces in the U.K.? :-?

Fat bloke and pacman scissors.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm 
Major General
Major General

PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

Hope you do it right. Nothing worse than coming across other people's bullshit where numbers are stored as text and tables don't have primary keys.

The database upgrade I'm not too concerned about. It's the zillion and one bespoke, business-important, poorly documented systems written 3 Developers ago that's worrying me.

It all goes in the dustbin in a year anyway. This project is just a stepping stone to that goal.

Translation: I'm making a database storing numbers as text in tables without primary keys

Went fine.

Now tired.

zzzzzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:39 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:
Translation: I'm making a database storing numbers as text in tables without primary keys

Went fine.

Whoever inherits said database will beg to differ.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:33 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Had a bit of a day today.

Long story short. I lent my car to a so called mate last year. He was spotted by camera in a bus lane.... Biting deal.... He said he paid the fine. Okay I believed him...

Fast forward to this morning a bailiff knocks on the door saying I owe monies and they clamped my car.. I got a bit fruity and called them all the bastards under the sun. I was pushed over by one of the twats. I called to my brother to 'get the machete' and this cunt calls police... Police came whilst I was on the phone to my other bro who is busy at work.... They couldn't do shit. Anyway my other bro ended up bailing me out for what was originally a 60 quid fine to 400 fucking quid.... That's next years xmas present gone.

I think one of my back ribs is broken.. The pain is fucking excruciating... And I mean really really shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:59 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:

Long story short. I lent my car to a so called mate last year. He was spotted by camera in a bus lane.... Biting deal.... He said he paid the fine. Okay I believed him...

Fast forward to this morning a bailiff knocks on the door saying I owe monies and they clamped my car.. I got a bit fruity and called them all the bastards under the sun. I was pushed over by one of the twats. I called to my brother to 'get the machete' and this cunt calls police... Police came whilst I was on the phone to my other bro who is busy at work.... They couldn't do shit. Anyway my other bro ended up bailing me out for what was originally a 60 quid fine to 400 fucking quid.... That's next years xmas present gone.

I think one of my back ribs is broken.. The pain is fucking excruciating... And I mean really really shit.

Held guilty for another mans crime..... :(

Are bailiffs like cops or TV license inspectors?

You touch them first or did they touch you? :-?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:59 am 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Held guilty for another mans crime..... :(

Are bailiffs like cops or TV license inspectors?

You touch them first or did they touch you? :-?

Yes

Yes

Yes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:32 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Bailiffs here in the US are just courtroom cops.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Dog the Bounty Hunter kicks ass.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

SomeGuy wrote:

In California it’s the sheriff and federal courts, they are Federal marshals I believe, but they don’t go house to house to collect ticket payments from blokes who make up stories about loaning out their car. They’re just the cops assigned to the court house or a specific court room.

What about your machete Barcy, you went full Hutu on thes guys and they didn’t charge you with a knife crime and take it away? :-?

In California they’d just mail you a huge fine and the threaten to quadruple it if you don’t pay by such and such time. (I believe they suspended the whole red light ticket collecting for awhile, not sure currently). But if your not the driver or they can’t see you clearly your off the hook. So muslamic bitches with burkas and those Asian cunts who drive with sun visors over their faces are immune.

If you don’t pay a court eventually issues a warrant for your arrest. Which again I think you get in the mail. If you don’t go to the court and get it resolved you risk getting arrested next time they pull you over. In more extreme cases a sheriff deputy might stop by your house.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:24 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:

In California it’s the sheriff and federal courts, they are Federal marshals I believe, but they don’t go house to house to collect ticket payments from blokes who make up stories about loaning out their car. They’re just the cops assigned to the court house or a specific court room.

More or less the same in Colorado. Federal marshals in federal court (which is mostly in Denver) and local sheriffs otherwise. Where I'm at has the Pueblo County Sheriff's department usually be assigned to courtrooms though sometimes Pueblo PD helps out. (All courthouses in Pueblo county are in city of Pueblo.)

MIDNIGHT wrote:
In California they’d just mail you a huge fine and the threaten to quadruple it if you don’t pay by such and such time. (I believe they suspended the whole red light ticket collecting for awhile, not sure currently). But if your not the driver or they can’t see you clearly your off the hook. So muslamic bitches with burkas and those Asian cunts who drive with sun visors over their faces are immune.

In Colorado if they mail you a ticket, they can't force you to appear in court or send a warrant for your arrest since it can't be proven you received it. It's tantamount to extortion, nothing more.

Most stuff has an actual court summons given to you BY an officer and if you ignore that, then a warrant goes out and/or the fine grows.

And speaking of red light cameras, there's a bill in the statehouse with bipartisan sponsorship to prohibit such things. It narrowly failed last time it was there but public and political sentiment isn't very keen on keeping or expanding them. Colorado Springs wants to try it out but they may very well end up shut out before they do anything.

Personally, I find red light cameras to be unconstitutional and downright criminal to be used. They are nothing more than warrantless surveillance, a denial of due process and an extortion scheme to bilk people of money. (As President I would put a nationwide ban of red light cameras, no exceptions.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

He’s got my vote :>_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

What about your machete Barcy, you went full Hutu on thes guys and they didn’t charge you with a knife crime and take it away? :-?

If you don’t pay a court eventually issues a warrant for your arrest. Which again I think you get in the mail. If you don’t go to the court and get it resolved you risk getting arrested next time they pull you over. In more extreme cases a sheriff deputy might stop by your house.

Thankfully brother didn't get the machete. I'm still in total fucking AGONY..brother had to dress me and I. Sent him to get my cider.. Didn't sleep last night......

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9751 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1385 386 387 388 389391 Next