It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11429 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1414 415 416 417 418458 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:39 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
UK police are mostly blond chicks with pony tails and hotness.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
PBFMullethunter wrote:
UK police are mostly blond chicks with pony tails and hotness.



These were blonde and very easy on the eye.. Nice asses I watched them walk off.....

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:39 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
UK police are mostly blond chicks with pony tails and hotness.



These were blonde and very easy on the eye.. Nice asses I watched them walk off.....


They can billy-club my ass anytime...


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:42 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
UK police are mostly blond chicks with pony tails and hotness.



These were blonde and very easy on the eye.. Nice asses I watched them walk off.....


They can billy-club my ass anytime...



Did I mention I was just in my underpants at the time?

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:45 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Watching the cricket. Why no idea. I used to love playing it in school though.. Had all the gear.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:52 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Anyone else looking forward to Glastonbury?
With the predicted heatwave it should be a good one.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
Watching the cricket. Why no idea. I used to love playing it in school though.. Had all the gear.


I played cricket once in Brum, 1985. Played tennis on grass, too. Silly English.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Watching the cricket. Why no idea. I used to love playing it in school though.. Had all the gear.


I played cricket once in Brum, 1985. Played tennis on grass, too. Silly English.



Was it at Edgbaston?

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:17 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Watching the cricket. Why no idea. I used to love playing it in school though.. Had all the gear.


I played cricket once in Brum, 1985. Played tennis on grass, too. Silly English.



Was it at Edgbaston?


Maybe, or possibly Dewdney-Upon-Gleicestershoster.

I don’t fucking know.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:05 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 pm 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 10928
Location: North
Image

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:12 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Never been massively into The Cure but they are fucking smashing it at Glastonbury tonight.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:16 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Did I say the Cure are smashing it?


Into orbit.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:09 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Bro got me a small tin of Underberg from his work visit from Deutschland...44%.


My word... Tastes worse than jagermeister.. Proper cough medicine but it gets you pissed.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:19 am 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 10928
Location: North
Image > jager

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
BUNNY wrote:
Image > jager


c u there O{DC}O


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 am 
Offline
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 10928
Location: North
Image

LÖL!

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:23 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
Got a nice free Baggie of weed cos I waited over half an hour for it....



Noice. :-bd

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:23 pm 
Online
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 34241
barcelona wrote:
Got a nice free Baggie of weed cos I waited over half an hour for it....

Noice. :-bd


Make sure you give them a good rating on Facebook

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
Do you guys even have legal weed yet?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:32 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Do you guys even have legal weed yet?




It's legal in my home. Fuck the police.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:59 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 20386
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Do you guys even have legal weed yet?


I did before Canada did. I just don't do weed, it doesn't interest me.

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:52 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 26618
SomeGuy wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Do you guys even have legal weed yet?


I did before Canada did. I just don't do weed, it doesn't interest me.




Try it you may like it... What are you afraid of?


This also applies to women... Try them you may like them.....

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:17 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 20386
barcelona wrote:

Try it you may like it... What are you afraid of?


Not afraid, just uninterested. I've been around it a few times. It's just not my thing.

_________________
Ill sell ya the rope with which you shall hang yourself.
Capitalism for the Win.

PCNC and PBF live in death!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:12 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 20821
Location: teh internet
SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Try it you may like it... What are you afraid of?


Not afraid, just uninterested. I've been around it a few times. It's just not my thing.


How can you know something isn’t your thing if you haven’t tried it a few times?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11429 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1414 415 416 417 418458 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Slacks and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited