It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 132 33 34 35 36 Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am 
Captain
Captain

Holyman wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
Apparently, the cop that did this was not involved in the incident with the trucks which took place 60 miles away.

I'd figured that out on the basis that the nurse-handling cop was a detective, whereas the pursuit car drivers were presumably uniformed cops...

The issue isn't so much that a blood sample from the victim in the crash may have been required as a matter of policy... But the fact that the detective was so determined to get it, that he's probably going to lose his job over it.

Why the urgency?

I'm sure like most, when I first scanned the story, I just assumed that the blood-draw was to be from some DUI miscreant or other alleged criminal... And the detective was pissed because the nurse was looking out for "a criminal's rights..."

Then it turns out the blood sample the detective was so keen to have was from an innocent and seriously injured victim of a police chase gone bad...

...Maybe the (soon-to-be-ex-..?) detective is the local force's "Fixer", and he'd already pledged to his uniformed colleagues that he'd "take care of it"...?

:-??

So holyman's comment remind me of this guy I used to know. I used to work for this company I was in middle management. Part of my job I always had a work closely with HR and with the security. One of the security managers that we had for a couple years who is this guy who was an ex-chicago police officer.

So I'd be in his office every so often on work related issues or just to shoot the shit, and he'd tell me that when he was Chicago PD he and his partner were Thug cops. Basically they were the guys theyd call in when the higher-ups Wanted heads cracked.

He said that at the time he thought that he was doing his job and that he didn't know any better or something along that line

And told me a number of stories of abusive shit he did as a cop, I don't remember the details on most of it the one that most sticks out is him telling me that he'd beaten suspects before with a phone book

Anyways the comment about fixers just reminded me of that

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 am 
Captain
Captain

Right down the road from me, the city where Huff's brother gets his riot and rape on

Uncertain what the situation is exactly news station was saying it was an attempted robbery. Suspect tussles with cop apparently pull something off his belt.....

Righteous shooting? You decide.....

phpBB [video]

:-?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 am 
Captain
Captain

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Right down the road from me, the city where Huff's brother gets his riot and rape on

Uncertain what the situation is exactly news station was saying it was an attempted robbery. Suspect tussles with cop apparently pull something off his belt.....

phpBB [video]

. So there was a report that the person who filmed the video said what the suspect pulled off the cops belt was one of the magazines for the officers pistol.

now if that's true the guy probably had a 9mm or something so he would have had a 15 capacity mag. In California that's considered a high capacity magazine and they're illegal to own so my guess is a suspect being in possession of that large capacity magazine would have been a felony in a serious violation of California gun laws.

I'm pretty certain in this case as soon as the officer realized that the suspect was in possession of a high-capacity magazine it changed the entire Dynamics of the situation it made him potentially a very dangerous criminal.

I'm going to call this a righteous shooting in light of that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:41 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

MIDNIGHT wrote:

I think I'll voice the general agreement here by saying we're all happy to see that you managed to put your mind at rest by rationalizing the behaviour of your Nazi police officers.

I guess that's what this thread is all about.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

francois-xavier c. wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

I think I'll voice the general agreement here by saying we're all happy to see that you managed to put your mind at rest by rationalizing the behaviour of your Nazi police officers.

I guess that's what this thread is all about.

I'm not rationalizing it, that's what the largely Democrat run State Senate of California believes.

And to play the Devils Advocate, zero proof this cops a Nazi, why don't you call him a child molester too? :-?

All this Nazi shit is a total fantasy.

In my option, there is a police culture issue. The right wants to pretend there is no issue. The left wants to pretend its racism. The issue is Police training, Police Unions, Cultural issues about not snitching on fellow officers and always backing them up no matter what, the fact that the job does not necessarily attract the best and the brightest and working conditions are poor, cities and Departments afraid of lawsuits and so forth.

Back to my Justification, Id let everyone have a 30 round mag, well 15 for a pistol, or whatever that gun was made for....and open carry....and education that was age appropriate in all schools. :D

But this guy made the possession of large capacity mags a serious crime.....
Even if you accidentally pull it off a cops belt while you're in a tussle.

Clearly an intellectual giant.
phpBB [video]

DIrecters Cut
phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:21 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Murricuns shouldn't have access to firearms full stop.. You've shown you are far too immature and of very aggressive nature to own such destructive devices.

You are your own worst fools.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:56 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
Murricuns shouldn't have access to firearms full stop.. You've shown you are far too immature and of very aggressive nature to own such destructive devices.

Poppycock my good man!! Utter Poppycock!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:00 pm 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:

Here is another video of the shooting. Apparently the cop tazed him first and the guy kept coming attacking the cop.

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:18 pm 
Major General
Major General

MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Poppycock my good man!! Utter Poppycock!

You watch your mouth son you're in polite company

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:21 am 
Captain
Captain

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Here is another gem from the school of take no shit cops.....

phpBB [video]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-nurse-arr ... d=49615464

Alex Wubbels, the Utah nurse who was arrested for refusing to draw blood from an unconscious patient in July, recounted to ABC News how she still is "not safe" since returning to work and believes the cop who arrested her was on a "warpath."

The police body cam footage from the July 26 incident instantly sparked a national outcry when it was released last week.

In the video, Salt Lake City Detective Jeff Payne is seen squaring off against Wubbels, who was working the night shift on the burn unit at Utah University Hospital. That night a man named William Gray was brought into the hospital after suffering severe injuries from a car crash.

Wubbels said she tried explaining to Payne that she wouldn't allow Gray's blood to be drawn unless he was under arrest or if there was a police warrant.

Moreover, when Wubbels defended the hospital's policy, buttressed by a 2016 Supreme Court ruling citing that warrantless blood draws are a direct violation of the Fourth Amendment, she was rebuffed.

“I either go away with blood in vials or body in tow. That’s my only choices. I’m going to follow my boss’ instructions," Payne says in the video.

"I just said, 'Look, I'm sorry, we can't let you do this at this time,'" Wubbels told ABC News in an interview where she was joined by her attorney Karra Porter. "And [Payne] just got up and said, 'You're not sorry!'"

Wubbels, a former alpine skier who competed in the 1998 and 2002 Winter Olympics, then claimed the cop "jeopardized" her safety.

"Right then he was on this war path," she said.

In the video, Payne is heard declaring, "We're done!" and Wubbels wails as she's dragged outside of the hospital in handcuffs.

"I think I was able to keep my cool pretty well, because I knew I was in a tough situation," she said, adding that she kept calling Payne "sir" as she was ushered downstairs of the hospital.

Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown said last week that he "was alarmed by what I saw in the video with our officer." He said Payne and his supervisor have been put on paid administrative leave. According to The Associated Press, Brown's department has also adopted a new policy that requires a warrant or consent to draw blood.

Both Wubbels and Payne said they were simply following orders.

But some in the community were unmoved.

On Sunday over 100 people demanded the ouster of Payne, holding up signs that read: “Hands off our nurses” and “Fire Detective Payne,” according to the AP.

LOL

Oct. 10 (UPI) -- Salt Lake City Police on Tuesday fired the detective caught on video arresting a nurse who wouldn't let police draw blood from a patient who had been in a car wreck.

In addition to firing Det. Jeffrey Payne, seen dragging nurse Alex Wubbels out of the hospital July 26, Salt Lake City Police Chief Mike Brown also demoted Lt. James Tracy, the Salt Lake Tribune reported. Tracy was Payne's watch commander the day of the incident, which caused a furor online.

Payne went to the hospital to acquire vials of blood from a patient who had been in a fatal car wreck involving a police chase. The suspect chased by police drove into oncoming traffic and died.

Payne had been on paid administrative leave, KUTV reported, and an internal investigation at the department started the day the encounter took place.

Payne also worked part-time as a paramedic for Gold Cross Ambulance. He was terminated from that job shortly after the incident.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:37 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:

LOL

=D> :))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

People with mental illness shouldn't have guns.

But cops can be stark raving bonkers whilst firing their weapon, as they are the good guys murrcuh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ouple.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

Police Commit More Gun Crimes Than Concealed Carry Permit Holders

http://www.gunowners.org/john-lott-poli ... holder.htm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 pm 
Major
Major

This is pretty messed up. The cop got acquitted too. I don't think I could follow this cop's instructions even sober.

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Chicken shit coward. Disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:38 pm 
Major
Major

BUNNY wrote:

Apparently the victim was spotted through a window by someone saying he had a pistol (which turned out to be a pellet gun)- so the cops had some reason to think he was armed and to be wary.

But you'd think a professionally trained cop with a rifle pointed at the dude in a hallway wouldn't lose his shit like that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 pm 
Major General
Major General

Kinda wish I hadn't seen that

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Foota wrote:
BUNNY wrote:

Apparently the victim was spotted through a window by someone saying he had a pistol (which turned out to be a pellet gun)- so the cops had some reason to think he was armed and to be wary.

But you'd think a professionally trained cop with a rifle pointed at the dude in a hallway wouldn't lose his shit like that.

But the cop was Murricun......all in a typical days work.

Either their training is questionable or you have a large proportion of fuckwit psychos in your police forces....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:08 am 
Captain
Captain

Foota wrote:
This is pretty messed up. The cop got acquitted too. I don't think I could follow this cop's instructions even sober.

phpBB [video]

Its like Simon ays.. III/O

Id like to see the cop screaming the orders do that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:12 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
Foota wrote:
BUNNY wrote:

But the cop was Murricun......all in a typical days work.

Either their training is questionable or you have a large proportion of fuckwit psychos in your police forces....

Well...
Republicans are under the delusion that that's there no problem.
Democrats are in full fantasy mode that it's all racism.
It's a police culture issue and I don't see either group doing anything serious to improve it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:54 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Was trying to come up with a funny joke, but couldn't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 am 
Colonel
Colonel

PBFMullethunter wrote:
Was trying to come up with a funny joke, but couldn't.

No need.. It's Murricu.. The jokes on them...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:46 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

It probably would have been 10x worse for the guy if he were black.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 pm 
Major General
Major General

Quote:
A man has been arrested after an alleged "swatting" prank call led to police shooting dead a 28-year-old man.

Andrew Finch was shot at his front door on 28 December in Wichita, Kansas.

Police surrounded the home after receiving a hoax emergency call from a man claiming to have shot dead his father and taken his family hostage.

The call stemmed from a row between two gamers playing Call of Duty online, US media say, although the address raided was apparently unconnected to either.

Police have said they believe the report was an act of "swatting" where a person makes a false report to send police to another person or fake address.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42523045

III/O

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 132 33 34 35 36 Next