It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 901 posts ]  Go to page Previous 131 32 33 34 3537 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:46 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

I thought they acted with exemplary restraint. That guy was fighting them like a rabid hyena.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And they were afraid for their lives.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

They probably would have all died if it weren't for that plump hero who jumped out of his cruiser and kicked the violent criminal in the head in the nick of time.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 am 
Captain
Captain

How the fuck are these people like this cops??? III/O

phpBB [video]

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:07 am 
Captain
Captain

LOL!
phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 am 
Major General
Major General

British Bobbies brawl with polite teenagers minding their own business
phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:37 am 
Holyman
Holyman

Well...

That escalated quickly.

That second copper turning up and steaming in probably won't be winning any commendations this year.

>&8~

"The essence of capitalism is to turn nature into commodities and commodities into capital. The live green earth is transformed into dead gold bricks, with luxury items for the few and toxic slag heaps for the many. The glittering mansion overlooks a vast sprawl of shanty towns, wherein a desperate, demoralized humanity is kept in line with drugs, television, and armed force." - Michael Parenti, 1995

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 am 
Major General
Major General

I did a google on it and found thisbrief article which says the police were responding to a call about an assault on a woman, and these teens basically weren't cooperating.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:40 am 
Captain
Captain

You may remember this vid of the woman whose boyfriend got shot after the cop asked for his ID
phpBB [video]

Lots of out range but now the dash cam with audios been released and it looks like the cop was not as out of control as first portrayed. :-?

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 am 
Colonel
Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
You may remember this vid of the woman whose boyfriend got shot after the cop asked for his ID
phpBB [video]

Lots of out range but now the dash cam with audios been released and it looks like the cop was not as out of control as first portrayed. :-?

phpBB [video]

Your police force needs a new training regime...utter amateurs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
Your police force needs a new training regime...utter amateurs.

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am 
Holyman
Holyman

June 26, 2017

Law Enforcement’s Dirty Little Secret

by David Macaray

The recent Philando Castile tragedy, where a black man in Minnesota was killed by a police officer as he was sitting in his car with a woman and a 4-year old child is just one more in what seems an endless list of examples of unprovoked deadly violence by the police. Castile was shot 7 times. A jury eventually acquitted the officer.

Armchair sociologists tell us that the primary reason cops kill unarmed (or armed but non-threatening) black people is because cops are, at root, “racists,” and that the reason juries acquit these trigger-happy officers, even when the evidence overwhelmingly supports a guilty verdict, is because the jurors themselves are, at root, racists.

Although no one is going to suggest that racial discrimination isn’t alive and well in the U.S., a couple things fly in the face of that “White cops kill blacks and Latinos because cops are racists” premise: (1) Black and Latino cops regularly engage in this same kind of savagery, and (2) cops also kill, harass, bully, and beat the hell out of their share of white people as well.

I had a friend who was a reserve officer in the LA County Sheriff’s Department. After college he considered becoming a full-time policeman but, from what I could gather, he decided that being a career cop job didn’t pay enough or offer sufficient opportunity for advancement.

The reason he wanted to become a policemen in the first place was because, in his words, ever since he was a kid, he’d “always wanted to be a hero.” Alas, pragmatism won out over idealism. Instead of joining the force, he went into white-collar management, and confined his “heroism” to being a reserve sheriff deputy.

Not that I’m an expert on law enforcement mentality, but his explanation for why police engage in “brutality” surprised me. In fact, because he had such high regard for policemen, it stunned me. While he didn’t deny that race was a factor, he claimed that most of these questionable killings were examples of nothing more complicated than old-fashioned “cowardice.”

He was adamant about it, insisting that there were too many cops out there who were simply “scared shitless.” Too many cowards out there too scared to do their job the way they knew it was supposed to be done; the way they were taught to do it. In his opinion, urban police departments are overloaded with “cop wannabes” who have no business being cops. Quote the raven.

As for juries acquitting these guys in the face of overwhelming evidence, he was convinced it was all based on the notion that being a policeman was so unbelievably challenging and dangerous (“Hey, I sure wouldn’t want to be a cop….”) that it was incumbent upon us to give them every benefit of the doubt.

But that spoke to his precise point. Indeed, that was his whole reason for viewing cops as heroes. The definition of a hero is someone who risks his or her personal safety for the sake of duty.

When you err, you’re supposed to err on the part of heroism….not err from the fear of possibly getting hurt. That’s why being a cop is dangerous. Shooting a man in the back, or shooting him 7 times point blank as he sits in a care—and claiming you “feared for your life”—isn’t being a hero. According to my friend, that ain’t even being a real cop.

David Macaray is a playwright and author. His newest book is How To Win Friends and Avoid Sacred Cows. He can be reached at dmacaray@gmail.com

"The essence of capitalism is to turn nature into commodities and commodities into capital. The live green earth is transformed into dead gold bricks, with luxury items for the few and toxic slag heaps for the many. The glittering mansion overlooks a vast sprawl of shanty towns, wherein a desperate, demoralized humanity is kept in line with drugs, television, and armed force." - Michael Parenti, 1995

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Ozzie chick calls 911, gets neutralized by US cop

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40627847

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PBFMullethunter wrote:

I just saw this one on the news this morning. Everything that could look bad, does, in this incident.

-Pretty blonde white hippie lady, decent neighborhood
-She called 911 about some one else's issue
-Unarmed
-Shot through the drivers door of the police cruiser by cop in passenger seat
-No dashcam running-contrary to policy
-No body cams running-contrary to policy

Now I doubt there was any planned malice in this shooting and it was all a big damn mistake, but my-fucking-god how does this situation possibly rise to the level of shooting?

My assumption is that she startled him or appeared dangerous (she had a phone in her hand) and so was shot. How are you so fucking jumpy that this lady threatened your existence enough to kill her. You are the cop, you MUST err on the side of caution. Yes that may mean more of you will die. If you cannot handle the odds, do not be a cop.

I have a guy that married into my wife's family that is a local cop. Years ago when we first met and we were conversing, he told me that he is going home at night to his family no matter what. This was years ago and at the time I nodded agreement. It made sense. Now it sounds fucking ignorant and arrogant and dangerous. You are not better than those you protect (well maybe some of them). Your right to go home to your family at night does not trump everyone else's right to live.

What if we shot a fucking cop because I was scared he was going to harm me?

"Well it was dark, he was wearing all black and carried something in his hand...I shouted for him to HALT and not move his hands...but he did anyway...I had no choice but to fire. I have the right to go home to my family every night."

Can't wait to here how this incident went down.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:09 pm 
Major General
Major General

PBFMullethunter wrote:

In fairness the foreign accent probably meant she was mistaken for a terrorist.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

In fairness the foreign accent probably meant she was mistaken for a terrorist.

What was she doing there anyway? Murrica is for red-blooded Murricans.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 am 
Colonel
Colonel

This is a disgusting event... Where is the training... Where is the discipline. Where is the professionalism?????

Go to hell you Murricun cunt.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
This is a disgusting event... Where is the training... Where is the discipline. Where is the professionalism?????

Go to hell you Murricun cunt.

The cop who shot this Ozzie woman is a Somali immigrant. :>_

I betting he was an affirmative action hire to boost community relations since Minnesota has a huge Somali. Im guessing the Public Relations people in the city and department had raging hard-ons to show this guy off.

barcelona wrote:

This fucker had just over a year on the force. He claims he heard a loud noise outside their police cruiser and fired at it from the passager seat.

At the very minimum that's negligent homicide. >>::$

Sincerest apologies to Sid and Hoff :(

The Australian government should be screaming for this cops head and for the firing of the people who supervised him.

Keep holding cops to a low standard and excusing their blunders is just going to lead to more of this tragic shit.

Additionally. both cops had their body cameras turned off. Which should be automatic grounds for job termination.

Somali immigrant cop Mohamed Noor, who shot Justine Damond, was 'highly celebrated' by Minneapolis mayor in 2015
The Somali-born Minnesota police officer alleged to have shot and killed an unarmed Australian woman on Saturday had been lauded by Minneapolis’ mayor and feted by the local community when he joined the force in 2015.

“I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department,” Mayor Betsy Hodges wrote in a Facebook post when Noor began serving the city. “Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall.”

In fact, The Washington Post reported that community threw a party for Noor – the first Somali-American officer to serve in the precinct. Minneapolis is home to one of the nation's largest Somali communities.

“He came to the United States at a young age and is thankful to have had so many opportunities,” Thomas Plunkett, Noor’s attorney, said Monday. “…For him, being a police officer is a calling.”

Abdikadir Hassan, a local community leader, told The Minneapolis Star Tribune that Noor was a role model.

“He is inspiring to young people in the community,” Hassan said. “He is very supportive and good with the kids. He is such a lovely guy.”

Noor, 31, attended Augsburg College in Minneapolis and earned a degree in business administration, management and economics, The Star Tribune reported.

But despite reportedly viewing the police force as his “calling,” Noor took a winding road to the department’s door. He first had jobs in residential property management and as the general manager of a hotel, according to The Star Tribune.

In his short time with the Minneapolis Police, Noor has had three complaints filed against him – two that are still open. The other was closed and Noor wasn’t disciplined.

On May 25, a woman accused Noor of assault and battery because he “grabbed her right wrist and upper arm” and inflamed a pre-existing shoulder injury while officers were forcibly removing her from her home and bringing her to a hospital.

Noor, who spoke Somali at home, divorced his wife in December, but documents obtained by The Star Tribune also suggest he was a workaholic.

An evaluator was reportedly sent to observe Noor and his son together for an unspecified reason and concluded Noor had an “even keel and calm demeanor.”

But questions continue to surround Noor’s alleged actions on Saturday night.

Justine Damond called police to report a possible crime occurring near her house. Officers arrived, and Noor, at some point, and for an as yet unknown reason, allegedly fired his gun, striking Damond in the abdomen and ultimately killing her.

When she was shot, Damond was standing, in her pajamas, talking to an officer on the driver's side of the squad car. Noor, in the passenger's seat, allegedly fired, shooting Damond through the driver's side door, three sources with knowledge of the incident told The Star Tribune.

Noor did not activate his body camera – as required by the department in all use-of-force scenarios – and his patrol car’s dashcam did not capture the pivotal moments, either.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:48 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Ooooh the leftists will suddenly be silent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 am 
Captain
Captain

PBFMullethunter wrote:

I'm guessing someone was feeling very progressive promoting this shit head as a cop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:04 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

MIDNIGHT wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

I'm guessing someone was feeling very progressive promoting this shit head as a cop.

Somalia is a very violent place. He was probably just bored shitless.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 am 
Captain
Captain

PBFMullethunter wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

Somalia is a very violent place. He was probably just bored shitless.

more likely he was chewing Khat. :-?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:27 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Hopefully the trigger happy untrained undisciplined cop cunt will go to jail. And get his ass reamed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:36 am 
Captain
Captain

barcelona wrote:
Hopefully the trigger happy untrained undisciplined cop cunt will go to jail. And get his ass reamed.

This :-bd

However convicting cops and making it stick is notoriously difficult. :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

http://wreg.com/2017/08/24/91-year-old- ... -officers/

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 901 posts ]  Go to page Previous 131 32 33 34 3537 Next