It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2502 posts ]  Go to page Previous 192 93 94 95 96101 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Not on my watch!

roflmao!!! :))

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:19 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22620
Location: teh internet
:D


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:01 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
PBFMullethunter wrote:
:D

~X( ... =))

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:10 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 30283
Location: Greater Islamic Caliphate of Luton
No pic cos the site is down but most recent purchase was a blue suit.

Budget was tight as I'll be buying a wedding suit soon anyway but wanted something new for the stag. Started off with the usual shops, was looking at between £200 and £300. Decided to take a look in Primark. Boom! Full suit and shirt for £50 =D> I figure for that price I could wear it once, throw up down it, fall over a lot and it'd still be good value. As it happens none of that happened and it generally feels pretty good quality. Obviously the cut is nowhere near as nice as a more expensive suit but tbh most people aren't gonna be able to tell the difference at a glance. So yeah, I'm a convert to cheap suits :D

_________________
Sounds like all the more reason why Joe Six-pack should be allowed to buy, own and use machine guns, mortars/artillery and missiles/rockets. - Barrack Obama


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:22 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
Spandex wrote:
No pic cos the site is down but most recent purchase was a blue suit.

Budget was tight as I'll be buying a wedding suit soon anyway but wanted something new for the stag. Started off with the usual shops, was looking at between £200 and £300. Decided to take a look in Primark. Boom! Full suit and shirt for £50 =D> I figure for that price I could wear it once, throw up down it, fall over a lot and it'd still be good value. As it happens none of that happened and it generally feels pretty good quality. Obviously the cut is nowhere near as nice as a more expensive suit but tbh most people aren't gonna be able to tell the difference at a glance. So yeah, I'm a convert to cheap suits :D

You are right, most people don't care in the least tbh, they'll be looking at your smile, not the suit. *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:25 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27201
DEANNA79 wrote:
Spandex wrote:
No pic cos the site is down but most recent purchase was a blue suit.

Budget was tight as I'll be buying a wedding suit soon anyway but wanted something new for the stag. Started off with the usual shops, was looking at between £200 and £300. Decided to take a look in Primark. Boom! Full suit and shirt for £50 =D> I figure for that price I could wear it once, throw up down it, fall over a lot and it'd still be good value. As it happens none of that happened and it generally feels pretty good quality. Obviously the cut is nowhere near as nice as a more expensive suit but tbh most people aren't gonna be able to tell the difference at a glance. So yeah, I'm a convert to cheap suits :D

You are right, most people don't care in the least tbh, they'll be looking at your smile, not the suit. *hug*

They'll be looking at the suit and his shoes.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
Spandex wrote:
No pic cos the site is down but most recent purchase was a blue suit.

Budget was tight as I'll be buying a wedding suit soon anyway but wanted something new for the stag. Started off with the usual shops, was looking at between £200 and £300. Decided to take a look in Primark. Boom! Full suit and shirt for £50 =D> I figure for that price I could wear it once, throw up down it, fall over a lot and it'd still be good value. As it happens none of that happened and it generally feels pretty good quality. Obviously the cut is nowhere near as nice as a more expensive suit but tbh most people aren't gonna be able to tell the difference at a glance. So yeah, I'm a convert to cheap suits :D

You are right, most people don't care in the least tbh, they'll be looking at your smile, not the suit. *hug*

They'll be looking at the suit and his shoes.

I don't see what it matters. You can ask my fancy friends about their uncomfortable cloths that cost a lot of money, they don't like wearing them either half of the time...

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27201
DEANNA79 wrote:
barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
You are right, most people don't care in the least tbh, they'll be looking at your smile, not the suit. *hug*

They'll be looking at the suit and his shoes.

I don't see what it matters. You can ask my fancy friends about their uncomfortable cloths that cost a lot of money, they don't like wearing them either half of the time...

Whoa there sister...


I wear mostly second hand military clothing and boots. I was just saying that's what folks will notice first.....

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:38 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
barcelona wrote:
They'll be looking at the suit and his shoes.

I don't see what it matters. You can ask my fancy friends about their uncomfortable cloths that cost a lot of money, they don't like wearing them either half of the time...

Whoa there sister...


I wear mostly second hand military clothing and boots. I was just saying that's what folks will notice first.....

I know Barcy, just trying to make sure he doesn't feel bad about his purchase. If they notice it's on them, not him. *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:44 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound all huffy, I just get frustrated at people, not you. You were being honest and I love you for that. I still don't think he should worry about it though. I've been there before, when I attended my father-in-laws funeral six years ago, luckily I am able to reuse most of what was purchased. *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27201
DEANNA79 wrote:
I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound all huffy, I just get frustrated at people, not you. You were being honest and I love you for that. I still don't think he should worry about it though. I've been there before, when I attended my father-in-laws funeral six years ago, luckily I am able to reuse most of what was purchased. *hug*



No worries I still love you....

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:02 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
barcelona wrote:
DEANNA79 wrote:
I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound all huffy, I just get frustrated at people, not you. You were being honest and I love you for that. I still don't think he should worry about it though. I've been there before, when I attended my father-in-laws funeral six years ago, luckily I am able to reuse most of what was purchased. *hug*



No worries I still love you....

I love you too *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 11117
Location: North
Recommended!!
Image

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
BUNNY wrote:
Recommended!!
Image

Looks yummy. :)

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:02 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 30283
Location: Greater Islamic Caliphate of Luton
Image

For spending Xmas at the 'rents. £275 at most places for the King. Amazon had the double for £211 then I found an Amazon seller selling the King for £99. Boom! Tested it out in our livingroom yesterday and it's fantastic. Albeit when inflating it sounds like a 747 on take-off.

EDIT: Oh and in case it's not blindingly obvious, it's an airbed. A fucking massive airbed. Packs up pretty small though which is what we needed as luggage space on Xmas trips is always at a premium!

_________________
Sounds like all the more reason why Joe Six-pack should be allowed to buy, own and use machine guns, mortars/artillery and missiles/rockets. - Barrack Obama


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:38 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:40 pm
Posts: 18034
Spandex wrote:

For spending Xmas at the 'rents. £275 at most places for the King. Amazon had the double for £211 then I found an Amazon seller selling the King for £99. Boom! Tested it out in our livingroom yesterday and it's fantastic. Albeit when inflating it sounds like a 747 on take-off.

EDIT: Oh and in case it's not blindingly obvious, it's an airbed. A fucking massive airbed. Packs up pretty small though which is what we needed as luggage space on Xmas trips is always at a premium!


We have 4 air mattresses now - mostly singles, and one big double like you have. Super practical, affordable and comfortable. Absolutely vital when we have all our friends and relatives visiting.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4229
I have a few myself. :x

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 11117
Location: North
Preparing for nuclear winter.
And a xmas present for myself.

Image

Image

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Last edited by BUNNY on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22620
Location: teh internet
BUNNY wrote:
Preparing for nuclear winter.

Image

[img]https://images.internetstores.de/products//898463/07/5d409f/Carinthia_HIG_3_0_Trousers_olive[640x480].jpg[/img]


Is it tactical?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 11117
Location: North
Of course! And stealth.

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27201
PBFMullethunter wrote:
BUNNY wrote:
Preparing for nuclear winter.

Image

[img]https://images.internetstores.de/products//898463/07/5d409f/Carinthia_HIG_3_0_Trousers_olive[640x480].jpg[/img]


Is it tactical?



Needs to be black to be tactical.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 11117
Location: North
I'm not tacticool nao!?

_________________
I like it here. Get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway. So what the fuck man?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:03 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27201
Recommend




Image

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:22 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35160
barcelona wrote:
Recommend




Image


+1

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:10 am 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 8833
Preparing for nuclear winter.

Canada Goose is what you are looking for
Bit spendy but very warm

_________________
If gay marriage was OK ... then I saw no reason in principle why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as two men; or indeed three men and a dog.

- Boris Johnson


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2502 posts ]  Go to page Previous 192 93 94 95 96101 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: francois-xavier c. and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited