It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4425 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1144 145 146 147 148177 Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

barcelona wrote:
he was against on multiple fronts

Ah the "but muh multiple fronts!" tripe. Nazi Germany was almost exclusively fighting a land war in Europe.

Meanwhile the US had to fight a land war in Europe, fight in the South Pacific, the western Pacific, Asia (China/Burma/India Theater), Indonesia/Oceania, and even at home in Alaska (Attu Island).

You think Germany had a true multi-front war? Bitch please. We had to fight for the entire Pacific basin WHILE kicking your Teutophile arses into the dirt and then some.

Didn't stop us.

PCNC and PBF live in death!

Last edited by SomeGuy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:56 pm 
Major General
Major General

SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:

Ah the "but muh multiple fronts!" tripe. Nazi Germany was almost exclusively fighting a land war in Europe.

Meanwhile the US had to fight a land war in Europe, fight in the South Pacific, the western Pacific, Asia (China/Burma/India Theater), Indonesia/Oceania, and even at home in Alaska (Attu Island).

You think Germany had a true multi-front war? Bitch please. We had to fight for the entire Pacific basin WHILE your kicking your Teutophile arses into the dirt and then some.

Didn't stop us.

Epic bitchslap.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:38 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Slacks wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
barcelona wrote:

You think Germany had a true multi-front war? Bitch please. We had to fight for the entire Pacific basin WHILE your kicking your Teutophile arses into the dirt and then some.

Didn't stop us.

Epic bitchslap.

Umm I don't think so.... Remember Germany was heavily short of materials, fuel etc. Considering this they did very well.

Murricu was late to the party anyway. Also had more resources, more population etc you total two shits short of a fart.

Forgot about the war in the Atlantic and the brave uboat crews?

Fucking oaf

Also Jews... They did a pretty good number on those parasites. \:D/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm 
Major General
Major General

'murrica went from having not much of a military to being a global butt-kicker. Oo-ra!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:19 pm 
Major General
Major General

barcelona wrote:
Umm I don't think so.... Remember Germany was heavily short of materials, fuel etc.

And yet they went to war anyway, because the German leadership were tactically strong but strategically retarded. Bunch of Teutonic morons.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Umm I don't think so.... Remember Germany was heavily short of materials, fuel etc.

And yet they went to war anyway, because the German leadership were tactically strong but strategically retarded. Bunch of Teutonic morons.

Same issue with Japan on materials and resources.

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm 
Major
Major

In b4 argument about America's importance in WW2.... ah shit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 pm 
Major General
Major General

PBFMullethunter wrote:
In b4 argument about America's importance in WW2.... ah shit

Russia > America

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:28 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

Foota wrote:
Holyman wrote:
Foota, has anyone ever told you that when you are in a hole, you should stop digging?

Talk about holes - if I could be bothered, I could spend some time going through your site and documenting every time you said America was on the brink of total implosion and ruin. Not a mild recession, you've been predicting a total implosion of the US and realignment of world power for over 10+ years - yet here we still are not imploded or ruined and now the leading energy EXPORTER in the world. Russia is still a basket case, BRIC economies are still struggling and OPEC is losing influence by the day.

America has challenges for sure, but it is nothing compared to what Europe and "the Rest of the World" are facing economically, demographically and culturally.

Regarding NATO spending, I believe the goal was only to get the nations to spend the required 2% of GDP, as some (not all) European nations are doing now. Poland is practically begging the US to set up a permanent base in their country.

Regarding Iran and the "International Court of Justice" - you can't pick an institution with less influence than the UN. It hardly even made the news in America. When is Corbyn going to go visit and debate the Holocaust with the Ayatollahs?

Foota, when you are in a hole, you should stop digging.

See, your problem is illustrated right there in that second paragraph:

Foota wrote:
America has challenges for sure, but it is nothing compared to what Europe and "the Rest of the World" are facing economically, demographically and culturally.

Can you see it?

Let me lay it out for you.

You, your nation’s current political leadership, and a significant portion of your fellow citizens, are still labouring under the staggering misapprehension that you can somehow separate yourselves from the causes and effects of the World’s ills.

Europe and “the Rest of the World” have a completely different take on it:

We’re all in it together, and the only way out of this mess is together.

Right there in your jeremiad, you assert that America’s challenges are somehow separate and distinct from the challenges the Rest of the World faces.

Do you honestly think that the United States can isolate (or even insulate) itself from the Rest of the World’s economic, demographic, cultural and (you missed this one out) environmental challenges?

How long do you think the Rest of the World is going to put up with American recalcitrance and ignorance?

I know you have been conditioned to see the United States as an undoubted force for good in the World… But you must acknowledge that the Rest of the World doesn’t see it that way.

Fully 25% of the World’s population views the United States as the Greatest Threat to World Peace.

Mind you, that was the result of the survey Gallup conducted *BEFORE* Trump became President… I imagine they’ve probably refreshed their data since then.

Oh, I know, I know, “ankle-biters”, “ingrates”, all the usual… Sucks to be you, eh?

Doesn’t really change things though, does it? Rightly or wrongly, that *IS* how the Rest of the World views things.

Anyhoo, it’s something that’s worth bearing in mind, isn’t it?

Moving on…

No need to plough through this site (and the remnants of =PBF=, if you can find it) to document every time I’ve predicted the Decline and Fall of the U.S. Empire: you won’t meet any denials from me.

I fully confess.

Why wouldn’t I? I was right all along.

OK. See if you can follow this.

Do you know the basic principle behind Stock Markets? Stock and share prices are traded at fluctuating prices that are based on expected future earnings.

That is: a company’s share price isn’t based on how well it is doing now, but on how well it is expected to do.

10 years ago, your Nation was in good shape, economically, diplomatically, politically and socially. But your future prospects looked dismal.

Now, 10 years later, your future prospects look even more dismal, *AND* your nation in in poor shape, economically, diplomatically, politically and socially.

Do you disagree Foota?

What do America’s future prospects look like, given that its current direction is all out confrontation with any other nation that doesn’t bend its knee to U.S. supremacy?

What do America’s future prospects look like, given that the Rest of the World is united in pursuing multilateral solutions to multipolar problems, whilst the U.S. stubbornly clings to unilateralism?

What do America’s future prospects look like, when the Rest of the World stops using U.S. Dollars to denominate key trading commodities?

What do America’s future prospects look like, when the Trump Administration has finished alienating the U.S. from the Rest of the World?

Alright… Let’s look at what shape you are currently in:

You have a Corporate Debt Bubble that is about to burst, that is going to make the “Sub-Prime [sic] Crisis” look like a walk in the park.

Fiat currencies are under threat from block-chain technology, all over the World.

The Trump Administration is abusing the control it has over the SWIFT payment system, to apply economic sanctions unilaterally, because the “Grown Ups” won’t let him nuke other countries that don’t obey him. The more the Trump Administration abuses the SWIFT payment system, the more nations will be forced to disengage from it. And the Chinese have already created an alternative to the SWIFT payment system.

Diplomatically, the United States of America is the laughing stock of the World.

Politically, the former “Greatest Democracy in the World” has been exposed as a corrupt oligarchy, where politicians are financially sponsored to assume positions of authority, and then must repay that sponsorship by directing Government spending towards their sponsors.

Socially, U.S. Citizens are finally waking up to the fact that they have been completely conned by their politicians. Trump sure has exposed the Swamp, even if he hasn’t (and never would) drained it. And unfortunately, it is quite apparent that if you drain the Swamp of all its swampiness, there isn’t anything left. (SomeGuy for President 2020, btw!)

I’m not really one for making doom-laden predictions, but my sense is that if the Democrat Party manages to fuck-up next month’s Mid-Terms the same way (and for the same reasons) they fucked up the 2016 Presidential Election…

Your Nation is going up in flames.

‘Cos, you know, socially and all… Your Nation is like a powder-keg at the moment.

Hope I’m wrong… But I have to acknowledge that doesn’t happen very often…

But whatever, the social and political fabric of your nation is in tatters. And your nation’s people are *REALLY* angry.

And there’s only so long that your (by now hyper-exposed) politicians can keep deflecting U.S. Citizen’s anger onto people who cannot possibly be the cause of America’s decline.

I think if you did take the time to go back over my posts predicting the imminent demise of U.S. Global Domination, you would see that I was never particularly specific about dates.

Because when things are inevitable, you don’t need to be specific about dates.

B-)

"Never trust what you believe. Trust only what you understand." - Me, 2018

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 pm 
Major
Major

Holyman wrote:

‘Cos, you know, socially and all… Your Nation is like a powder-keg at the moment.

But whatever, the social and political fabric of your nation is in tatters. And your nation’s people are *REALLY* angry.

B-)

Nation going up in flames!

Power-keg!

Nation in tatters!

U.S. Small Business Optimism Just Hit Its Highest Level in History
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... g-spending

U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/05/65441788 ... y-50-years

Atlanta Fed raises U.S. third-quarter GDP growth view to 4.2 percent
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1MK22K

US wage growth hits nine-year high
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45448323

US manufacturing at highest level in more than 14 years
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us- ... n-14-years

US leads world in oil and gas production, IEA says
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-41988095

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trumps-tariffs-now-cost-americans-more-than-obamacare-taxes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:55 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

Well, let's wait and see how things pan out shall we Foota?

>*^*<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:08 pm 
Major
Major

Holyman wrote:
Well, let's wait and see how things pan out shall we Foota?

>*^*<

Just don't make me wait forever!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 am 
Holyman
Holyman

Not much longer now.

:-bd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 am 
Major General
Major General

Holyman wrote:
Not much longer now.

:-bd

Pretty gloom laden headlines this morning. It's all the Federal Reserves fault of course, unless things start picking up in which case #MAGA.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:17 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

Slacks wrote:
Pretty gloom laden headlines this morning. It's all the Federal Reserves fault of course, unless things start picking up in which case #MAGA.

Mmm-hmm.

Here's a relatively objective overview of the current situation:

Quote:
Listen to the IMF's new warning, economist says, and cut your exposure to US stocks

U.S. markets are "going it alone" and investors are underestimating the amount of risk in the economy, the chief investment officer at Danish investment bank Saxo Bank, told CNBC.

"What we're saying (to investors) at a bare minimum, is do acknowledge the fact that the U.S. is expensive by reducing (exposure to) the U.S.," Steen Jakobsen said.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) warned Wednesday that there could be "a sudden deterioration in risk sentiment."

But yes, it is all the Federal Reserve’s fault.

There is no observable risk of inflation at the moment, because U.S. Workers basically haven’t had a pay rise since the mid-1960’s.

- http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... r-decades/

However… An awful lot of cash *HAS* been created since the 2008 Banking Crisis, but it has only been distributed to the wealthiest companies and individuals, not to anyone who actually needs an increase in income.

Fortunately though, if you give a bunch of cash to a really, really rich person, they don’t spend it very quickly, on account of having (more than…) enough cash already.

Whereas if you give a bunch of money to a load of poor people, the fuckers will just spend it straightaway… Give them too much money and you get inflation.

At which point the Federal Reserve (or your local Central Bank, if you don’t live in the U.S…) raises interest rates to try to “curb” inflation.

But the Federal Reserve isn’t currently raising interest rates because of inflationary pressures, but because it recognises just how massively indebted most U.S. corporations have become.

Now it’s a delicate balancing act… The object of the exercise is to make borrowing cash more expensive, so that the CEO’s of all these corporations will stop (or slow) the rounds of Stock-Buybacks that goose their remuneration packages upwards.

But raise the interest rates too high or too suddenly, and those corporations are going to go bankrupt real quick, because of the amount of debt they are already on the hook for.

It’s all very precarious…

Anyhoo, looking at the amount of red characters on the Dealer Boards around me today, the whole President/Fed antagonism dynamic may very quickly become irrelevant.

Trump’s Trade Wars and Unilateral Sanctions are now hitting stock prices (very negatively), as is the 50% rise in Global Indebtedness that has occurred over the last 10 years (wasn’t “Austerity” meant to prevent that..?).

But where you will really want to focus your attention is on the Bond Market.

Typically, when there is a Stock Market slump, investors move their money into the Bond Market. And when the Stock Market is surging, investors move their money back into that.

But right now, both stocks *AND* bonds are falling.

The fact that Donald Trump is just as likely to renege on U.S. debts as he was repeatedly happy to bankrupt himself whenever things got tricky in his private “career”, is a genuine concern that Bond Market investors have.

That’s why everyone is starting to get scared.

My sense is that the Markets are trying to hold themselves together until the November Mid-Terms in the U.S.

Every human being on the Planet who isn’t either a Trump Supporter or Associate, is desperately hoping that the Democrats take back control of both chambers of Congress.

But like I said previously, based on its current record, there is every chance that the DNC will flub the ball again next month.

Things might start to get *REALLY* interesting, if that happens.

>*^*<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:23 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

Incidentally, my prediction if the Democrats do take back both Houses:

Trump will blame it on Chinese meddling.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

barcelona wrote:
Remember Germany was heavily short of materials, fuel etc. Considering this they did very well.

So was Japan, that was their raison d'etre for attacking Pearl Harbor, we shut off their oil.

And yet Japan did a lot better than Germany against us. In the 43 surface engagements between the US Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy, Japan won 21. Germany never even showed up in terms of the war at sea and their effects on its outcome.

Japan is the only power in modern history (post 1900) to defeat the US Navy in a pitched battle. (And the only power in modern history to land a decisive blow against the Royal Navy.)

And speaking of war at sea, Germany might as well have not showed up against Britain either. Of the 25 engagements in the Mediterranean between the Royal Navy and the Italian Regia Marina, the Regia Marina won 12.

So on that "front" what did Germany do after all? Looks close to fuck all.

barcelona wrote:
Murricu was late to the party anyway.

Compared to China and Japan, Germany was hella late. They'd been at it since 1933 and yet Japan was the one who held out longer in the end. (September 1945 vs May 1945)

barcelona wrote:
Also had more resources, more population etc

Japan had to fight China and their seemingly limitless supply of population, they controlled almost half of it at their furthest extent. The Chinese front required UK/Commonwealth and US intervention.

The Germans did fuck all there.

The Soviets got their asses handed to em by the Finns in 1940, the Russians outnumbered Bunny 10 to 1 at least and lost.

And yet it was because you were "outnumbered" you lost? Many of the battles in Europe and North Africa between US and Wehrmacht troops didn't have much in numbers disparity. On a number of occasion US troops were outnumbered by the Germans (such as the Bulge), yet we won anyways.

And if we go by certain conditions, Germany "outnumbered" the UK and France and yet the Germans lost in the end.

barcelona wrote:
Forgot about the war in the Atlantic and the brave uboat crews?

Ah yes, the iron coffins. Once we built the convoy system and enough escort carriers to cover them all, anti-submarine warfare in the Atlantic became trivial. In 1943 and 1944, more U-boats were sunk than were built. By 1945, the U-boat "threat" had all but evaporated.

Oh and the U-boats weren't that good themselves. One of them lost the only sub on sub engagement where both combatants were underwater. Go Brits!

And you want to talk submarine warfare? The US Silent Service, our submarines SANK HALF OF THE IMPERIAL JAPANESE NAVY and brought their supply lines to a complete famine. The U-boats did fuck all like that. Japanese subs claimed quite a few US Navy ships, the U-boats did fuck all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Holyman wrote:

:D

Is this the same kind of prediction like saying Hillary Clinton was gonna win in a landslide in 2016?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:00 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

SomeGuy wrote:
Holyman wrote:

Is this the same kind of prediction like saying Hillary Clinton was gonna win in a landslide in 2016?

No.

Because Trump is already setting out his stall:

Trump says China is interfering in midterm elections

And remember... The prediction is *IF* the Dems take back both houses, it is what Trump will do.

But my prediction is that the DNC are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... Again.

I think they'll be very, very lucky if they manage to scrape back control of the House of Representatives. I don't think they'll manage a majority in the Senate.

But I guess we'll see.

>*^*<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:30 pm 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Holyman wrote:
But my prediction is that the DNC are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... Again.

I think they'll be very, very lucky if they manage to scrape back control of the House of Representatives. I don't think they'll manage a majority in the Senate.

But I guess we'll see.

>*^*<

I'm expecting the so called "blue wave" to crash on the reef and never reach the beach so to speak. I'm not expecting many changes to the Congress.

For one big reason. The Kavanaugh affair lit such a fire under GOP voters' arses that there's really no other direction for it to go. Especially with the new rhetoric in the last few days being one of radical violence towards others.

Had the Democrats done nothing over the Kavanaugh affair, never engaged in the swine behavior set forth by Feinstein and such, the "blue wave" would happen. But they slit their own throats with their behavior.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

SomeGuy wrote:
I'm expecting the so called "blue wave" to crash on the reef and never reach the beach so to speak. I'm not expecting many changes to the Congress.

For one big reason. The Kavanaugh affair lit such a fire under GOP voters' arses that there's really no other direction for it to go. Especially with the new rhetoric in the last few days being one of radical violence towards others.

Had the Democrats done nothing over the Kavanaugh affair, never engaged in the swine behavior set forth by Feinstein and such, the "blue wave" would happen. But they slit their own throats with their behavior.

Well, possibly.

Should also draw to your attention SG, my prior prediction that if the Dems don't at least take back control of the House of Reps (and even that may not be enough), America is going to erupt.

Probably a day or two after the Mid-Term results are in, if it doesn't look like Trump has been neutralised.

Just thought I should emphasise that.

:>_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:47 pm 
Holyman
Holyman

The problem you’ve got, is that you think that because you disagree with the reasons for someone else’s concerns, you can dismiss their concerns.

You can’t.

Whether you agree with the reasons why someone else is concerned or not, doesn’t change the fact that they are concerned.

And do you know what dismissing someone’s concerns does to them?

It makes them more concerned.

(C’mon, you remember how it felt when everyone was dismissing your concerns about Saddam Hussein…)

Now what do you suppose happens when people get *REALLY* concerned?

You know, I mean, not as in, “really concerned that some tinpot Arab dictator thousands of miles away in Fuckknowswhereistan, has the wherewithal to spoil your day..!”

I mean, “Really concerned that our Society is collapsing all around us” really concerned.

I know, I know… What have they got to be concerned about..?!

They live in a Shining Beacon of Democracy, they enjoy the highest [may need to check that…] living standards in the World, they are more or less invulnerable to any form of organised violence… And of course, lest we forget, God blesses them.

So why so concerned, right? It’ll sort itself out in the end. Everyone will get a grip on Reality, and they’ll all see why everything that is happening right now is nothing to worry about. In fact the complete opposite:

America is Great Again! So STFU!

But what if, despite your cogent, compelling and persuasive arguments, they remain unconvinced? What if, after everything you tell them, they remain concerned?

What happens when those concerns mount up? What happens when those concerns are repeatedly ignored and dismissed?

What happens when those concerns are visibly manifesting for the concerned?

Any ideas?

Should we be concerned about it?

:-?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 pm 
Major General
Major General

Holyman wrote:
Should also draw to your attention SG, my prior prediction that if the Dems don't at least take back control of the House of Reps (and even that may not be enough), America is going to erupt.

America sure has a certain pressure cooker feel to it at the moment. Elections serve as a bit of a safety valve so if the Dems don't manage to clip Trump's wings next month the pressure cooker will...err...have a lot of pressure. Which is bad. Believe me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:03 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

No that's just fake news
Half the country is outraged 24/7
What is it today?
Did Melania wear a belt that offended someone somewhere
Good
I hope faggots had to go to their safe spaces

- Donald Trump

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4425 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1144 145 146 147 148177 Next