It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Slacks wrote:
Well we get to play Belgium again on Saturday for third place. Not sure passions will run quite as high, but hey.


Yeah, I'll surely be watching that one not.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:17 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Well we get to play Belgium again on Saturday for third place. Not sure passions will run quite as high, but hey.


Yeah, I'll surely be watching that one not.


Bet you will

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Well we get to play Belgium again on Saturday for third place. Not sure passions will run quite as high, but hey.


Yeah, I'll surely be watching that one not.


Bet you will


Nuh-uh


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

Yeah, I'll surely be watching that one not.


Bet you will


Nuh-uh


Yeh-huh

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:42 am
Posts: 11429
Location: Canuckistan
Slacks wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Yeah we lost but we reached the semis. And who doesn't like a good semi?


Your missus?


No woman likes a semi. Missus gets a good hard 'un


You bring in a pinch hitter for the Missus?

_________________
______________________________________________________
"Without warning, sans remorse"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:34 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Speaking of which, what is a good brand of baseball bat for crushing people's bones?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:48 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 22177
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Speaking of which, what is a good brand of baseball bat for crushing people's bones?



I actually prefer a good pick axe handle.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 22177
Image

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 17739
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Speaking of which, what is a good brand of baseball bat for crushing people's bones?



I actually prefer a good pick axe handle.


Helve


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 22177
Wunderschlung wrote:
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Speaking of which, what is a good brand of baseball bat for crushing people's bones?



I actually prefer a good pick axe handle.


Helve



Or a haft.

But yeah I prefer one.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 am 
Offline
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: California....Not the good part either.
Sorry Brits, I was rooting for you..... Maybe that was their downfall.

_________________
My doctor wrote me a prescription for Dailysex but my wife insists it says Dyslexia.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
bigdaddydrew wrote:
Sorry Brits, I was rooting for you..... Maybe that was their downfall.


Nah, it's because people started to believe. Once that happens it's game over.

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
PBFMullethunter wrote:
francois-xavier c. wrote:
Gentlemen, this morning I checked if France was still in final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The answer is "Yes".


I might catch the second half, if I can be bothered.


I might download the highlights on my phone and watch it if I find myself stuck on the toilet for an extended length of time and I've exhausted all content on the internet.

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 17739
Harry Kane Vs Lukaku for Golden Boot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44804907

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Just woke up to Belgium scoring early and easily.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Just woke up to Belgium scoring early and easily.


Is Belgium the name of your wife?

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Just woke up to Belgium scoring early and easily.


Is Belgium the name of your wife?


You could have posted this irrelevant comment in your own personal thread. Just sayin’ :>_


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:16 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Just woke up to Belgium scoring early and easily.


Is Belgium the name of your wife?


You could have posted this irrelevant comment in your own personal thread. Just sayin’ :>_


Personal threads are bullshit

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:39 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Slacks wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Slacks wrote:

Is Belgium the name of your wife?


You could have posted this irrelevant comment in your own personal thread. Just sayin’ :>_


Personal threads are bullshit


You’re bullshit


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Loftus-Cheek.

Is that what happens when you get an injection of Botox in your buttocks?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 30197
Gonna be cheering Croatia on tomorrow. Nothing against Le France, I just think someone new should win it.

_________________
barcelona wrote:
Pics of Someguy naked wrapped in bacon........


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm 
Online
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 15318
Location: teh internet
Croatia doesn’t stand much of a le chance against Le France.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 22177
Slacks wrote:
Gonna be cheering Croatia on tomorrow. Nothing against Le France, I just think someone new should win it.



Me too for the same reason.

Sorry frenchie.

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 12523
Location: The OC
barcelona wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Gonna be cheering Croatia on tomorrow. Nothing against Le France, I just think someone new should win it.



Me too for the same reason.

Sorry frenchie.


I was just in Croatia, they were selling lots of their team jerseys, but I don't really need to walk around looking like a checkered tablecloth.

_________________
Radio Free Midnight http://www.twitch.tv/midnight562



Image

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 22177
MIDNIGHT wrote:
barcelona wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Gonna be cheering Croatia on tomorrow. Nothing against Le France, I just think someone new should win it.



Me too for the same reason.

Sorry frenchie.


I was just in Croatia, they were selling lots of their team jerseys, but I don't really need to walk around looking like a checkered tablecloth.


Why not?

It'd go with your phone holster and sandals with white socks pulled righ up......l

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PBFMullethunter, SomeGuy and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited