It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
 Post subject: Re: Lefty Racists
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:56 am 
Major
Major

Watched Midnight's vid..

Blah blah, 99% of Americans do not agree with the neo-nazi white supremacists. A figure he just pulled out of his arse that means fuck all.

He makes a statement like that, he'd better back it up with some hard evidence that is controlled for hidden prejudices.

I suspect that there are are damn sight more far-right racist fucks in the US than 1%. The Klan was still lynching innocent blacks in my lifetime, ffs. Same goes for antisemitism. It just doesn't die out that fast, unfortunately.

We have racists and anti-immigrants here, mostly against aborigines and Muslims and sometimes Jews. But very few openly neo-Nazis. Thing is, they are NOT protected under freedom of expression in Oz, and can get arrested quick smart under our racial vilification laws.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Should have dropped a MOAB on the site. Both sides off that mess are pieces of shit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

El Sid wrote:
Watched Midnight's vid..

Blah blah, 99% of Americans do not agree with the neo-nazi white supremacists. A figure he just pulled out of his arse that means fuck all.

I say that's a safe guess.

Nazi's are pretty unpopular.

El Sid wrote:
I suspect that there are are damn sight more far-right racist fucks in the US than 1%..

:-? is that a figure you just pulled out of your arse that means fuck all.

You makes a statement like that, you'd better back it up with some hard evidence

. :D .

[**==] [**==] SomeGuy 2020 [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] It's going to be a [**==] [**==]
[**==] [**==] Brave New World [**==] [**==]

Last edited by MIDNIGHT on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
apparently chanting Jews will not own us,

wait....are you talking about Barcy or what.... :-?

Well, I've got three Jews sitting in my kitchen at the moment, drinking my beer and eating my food. So I guess it wasn't me (I'll forgive their jewy Semitic arses, because one of them is rolling me a joint).

Barca's still lying on the floor of his garage, so he's in the clear too I guess. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

AudieMurphyIncarnate wrote:
Should have dropped a MOAB on the site. Both sides off that mess are pieces of shit.

This!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PBFMullethunter wrote:
Murrica is worse than Venezuela.

Venezuela should consider sending their military in. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

El Sid wrote:

Well, I've got three Jews sitting in my kitchen at the moment, drinking my beer and eating my food.

Tell them Midnight says hi! :D

Also so you don't feel the situation is unbalanced. The far left in the U.S. hates the Jews too, and there are definitely more of them then Neo-nazis here. :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
Watched Midnight's vid..

El Sid wrote:
I suspect that there are are damn sight more far-right racist fucks in the US than 1%..

You makes a statement like that, you'd better back it up with some hard evidence

I said "I suspect", not that I had evidence to hand. In fact that evidence is hard to get right.

There was a famous survey done in Georgia (I think it was Ga anyway) regarding attitudes to Jews. The researcher (himself a Jew) was a bit surprised to find that antisemitism was virtually non existent. So he tried a different tack. He deliberately left letters in people's letter boxes addressed not to them, but either a common white local name (non Jewish) or a Jewish name, like Goldstein or Myer. All the letters were in fact addressed to his temporary residence in town.

He got almost all the non Jewish letters sent on to him. He got not a single Jewish named letter back. Not one.

Just from personal experience, I visited the South a few times in the early 1970's and there were a shit-ton of good-old-boy racist turds I came across back then, and I bet there are heaps who are still alive and still hate blacks and Jews (and Catholics for some goddamn reason...never figured that one out).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:

Well, I've got three Jews sitting in my kitchen at the moment, drinking my beer and eating my food.

Tell them Midnight says hi! :D

Also so you don't feel the situation is unbalanced. The far left in the U.S. hates the Jews too, and there are definitely more of them then Neo-nazis here. :(

Yeah, what's that about? I mean I can understand the far left not being thrilled with Israel and Zionism, but Jews in general? Fuck sake.

Oh, Dave, Bam-Bam and Tony say "Hi" to Midnight and that they hate Jews too, especially Jews that drink all of Sid's beer. Mind you being greedy Jews, they are also smart-arse cunts. Nice dope though (my typing is really slooowing dooown, lol).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
Watched Midnight's vid..

El Sid wrote:

I said "I suspect", not that I had evidence to hand. In fact that evidence is hard to get right.

There was a famous survey done in Georgia (I think it was Ga anyway) regarding attitudes to Jews. The researcher (himself a Jew) was a bit surprised to find that antisemitism was virtually non existent. So he tried a different tack. He deliberately left letters in people's letter boxes addressed not to them, but either a common white local name (non Jewish) or a Jewish name, like Goldstein or Myer. All the letters were in fact addressed to his temporary residence in town.

He got almost all the non Jewish letters sent on to him. He got not a single Jewish named letter back. Not one.

Just from personal experience, I visited the South a few times in the early 1970's and there were a shit-ton of good-old-boy racist turds I came across back then, and I bet there are heaps who are still alive and still hate blacks and Jews (and Catholics for some goddamn reason...never figured that one out).

The South.... III/O

I "suspect" there are just as many back racists as white and they're a smaller percentage of the population.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:33 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
AudieMurphyIncarnate wrote:

This!

'murrica needs to develop a chill-out bomb. Maybe a big gas canister full of aerosol ganja.

It just took me three hours to type that and I most definitely do not want to hit anybody, even if he was Hitler. (Fucking Bam-Bam is well named; that was strong weed).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

The South.... III/O

I "suspect" there are just as many back racists as white and they're a smaller percentage of the population.

I suspect you are right.

Or left...what the fuck are we talking about again? :-??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 am 
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major

This was about the removal of a statue of General Lee
Why did the guy go with a Dodge Challenger?

I would have run over those people with a Dodge Charger

- Donald Trump

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 am 
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
apparently chanting Jews will not own us,

Well, I've got three Jews sitting in my kitchen at the moment, drinking my beer and eating my food. So I guess it wasn't me (I'll forgive their jewy Semitic arses, because one of them is rolling me a joint).

Barca's still lying on the floor of his garage, so he's in the clear too I guess. :D

Omg turn on the oven for fuck sakes. O{DC}O

Tell em barcy says oy vay.........

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 am 
Major
Major

Htown0666 wrote:

Robert E. Lee? Why the fuck would they want to remove a statue of Lee? What's he got to do with right wingers?

And if you want to run over lefties you use a Mercedes W150

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:58 am 
Major
Major

barcelona wrote:
El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Omg turn on the oven for fuck sakes. O{DC}O

Tell em barcy says oy vay.........

Too late, they've left for a military memorabilia swap and sell. Oh and Dave is a Londoner, an East Ender... right cockney he is. He was also a ranger in the 3rd Parachute Regiment and could turn you into a pretzel with one arm tied behind his back, despite being in his mid 70's. lol

Bam-Bam is German, which makes him a rare Jew (or a very fast one) and Tony is just an Aussie Jew with a terrible mother.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Htown0666 wrote:

Pic of Statue

This could have been a reenactment gone wrong... :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 am 
Major
Major

I'm too whacked to make sense. OK so the right wingers were protesting AGAINST the removal of Lee's statue. But why was it being removed? It's history ffs. What's Lee got to do with anything, right or left?

Decent enough guy, who fucked up at Gettysburg. :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

El Sid wrote:
"I'm too whacked to make sense. OK so the right wingers were protesting AGAINST the removal of Lee's statue. But why was it being removed? It's history ffs. What's Lee got to do with anything, right or left?

“The City Council Voted to Remove the Statue in April, but a Judge Halted the Removal for 6 Months in May

Robert E. Lee Charlottesville, Robert E. Lee Charlottesville statue, Unite the Right protest cause
GettyKu Klux Klan members at the July 8 rally at the Robert E. Lee Statue.

In April, the Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the bronze statue that stands in downtown Charlottesville. As WVIR reports, the city council also unanimously voted to rename Lee Park. However, two members of the five-member city council still voted against removing the statue.

At the time, City Attorney Craig Brown admitted that there would be legal battles ahead to remove the statue.

There is a pending court suit challenging the right to relocate the Lee statue,” Brown told Richmond.com. “I think the process is geared toward a contractual agreement to move the statue somewhere else, but my advice is to have that be contingent on a favorable ruling in the court case.”

In May, WDBJ reported that Judge Richard Moore ruled that the statue’s removal would be delayed by six months. The Sons of Confederate Veterans and other groups argued that a Virginia monument law stops war monuments from being removed. However, the city government has said that the statue of Lee and another one of the Confederate General Stonewall Jackson were not initially erected to honor Civil War veterans.

Moore said that the city could still rename Lee and Jackson parks, and could continue plans to remove the Lee statue, as well as plans to replace them with other historical monuments. One idea is to build a memorial to the slaves who lived in Charlottesville in Jackson Park, notes the Daily Progress.

Lee Park was renamed Emancipation Park, while Jackson Park’s new name is Justice Park."

ALSO...

"Removing the statues of Lee and Jackson will not come cheap. In October 2016, Richmond.com reported that city staff estimate that it will cost $330,000 to remove the Lee statue and $370,000 to remove the Jackson one."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
El Sid wrote:
"I'm too whacked to make sense. OK so the right wingers were protesting AGAINST the removal of Lee's statue. But why was it being removed? It's history ffs. What's Lee got to do with anything, right or left?

“The City Council Voted to Remove the Statue in April, but a Judge Halted the Removal for 6 Months in May

Robert E. Lee Charlottesville, Robert E. Lee Charlottesville statue, Unite the Right protest cause
GettyKu Klux Klan members at the July 8 rally at the Robert E. Lee Statue.

In April, the Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the bronze statue that stands in downtown Charlottesville. As WVIR reports, the city council also unanimously voted to rename Lee Park. However, two members of the five-member city council still voted against removing the statue.

At the time, City Attorney Craig Brown admitted that there would be legal battles ahead to remove the statue.

There is a pending court suit challenging the right to relocate the Lee statue,” Brown told Richmond.com. “I think the process is geared toward a contractual agreement to move the statue somewhere else, but my advice is to have that be contingent on a favorable ruling in the court case.”

In May, WDBJ reported that Judge Richard Moore ruled that the statue’s removal would be delayed by six months. The Sons of Confederate Veterans and other groups argued that a Virginia monument law stops war monuments from being removed. However, the city government has said that the statue of Lee and another one of the Confederate General Stonewall Jackson were not initially erected to honor Civil War veterans.

Moore said that the city could still rename Lee and Jackson parks, and could continue plans to remove the Lee statue, as well as plans to replace them with other historical monuments. One idea is to build a memorial to the slaves who lived in Charlottesville in Jackson Park, notes the Daily Progress.

Lee Park was renamed Emancipation Park, while Jackson Park’s new name is Justice Park."

ALSO...

"Removing the statues of Lee and Jackson will not come cheap. In October 2016, Richmond.com reported that city staff estimate that it will cost $330,000 to remove the Lee statue and $370,000 to remove the Jackson one."

I see from the increased cost that Jackson is stonewalling again. There must be a joke about Picket's charge for the Lee removal too.

So what is this, a touchy-feely council renaming civil war era parks and removing statues because er, slavery?

I mean they aren't Stalin or Lenin, or even Jefferson Davis ffs. Just two famous Confederate generals.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Heres a couple of right wing Canadian types talking about it.

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ohio man, 20, identified as suspect accused of driving car into Charlottesville protesters

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/oh ... sters.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 am 
Major
Major

MIDNIGHT wrote:
Ohio man, 20, identified as suspect accused of driving car into Charlottesville protesters

Two cops dead in a chopper crash in nearby wooded area as well. Nice day's work for the alt-right blogger who organised this mess. He'd be facing inciting and abetting racism and terrorism charges if this was Oz.

Seriously, extreme lefties clashing with Nazis in running street battles is so late 1920's early 1930's Germany.

Photographer Ian Frank just took this photo that he titled "Die Nigger" as heard today with his very own ears at the pro-Trump white supremacy rally in #Charlottesville

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

El Sid wrote:
MIDNIGHT wrote:

Two cops dead in a chopper crash in nearby wooded area as well. Nice day's work for the alt-right blogger who organised this mess. He'd be facing inciting and abetting racism and terrorism charges if this was Oz.

Seriously, extreme lefties clashing with Nazis in running street battles is so late 1920's early 1930's Germany.

Photographer Ian Frank just took this photo that he titled "Die Nigger" as heard today with his very own ears at the pro-Trump white supremacy rally in #Charlottesville

Not condoning such comments if they were made.

There does seem to be however, very strong pattern emerging that left wing thugs will consistently incite violence at any event they disagree with.

Unfortunately from the looks of the idiots with the rebel and Nazi flags at this one, I'm sure more then a few were willing be violent right back.

Sadly the media tends to give anything these left wing thugs do a pass, while tending to paint the other side in the worst possible light. Sid's pic is a prime example, I'm sure some heads got cracked open on both sides as well as reprehensible words spoken.

Further more, both sides are getting worse and showing up to events ready for a fight. Both sides also seem to be feeding off all this and growing in numbers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 am 
Major
Major

Nothing new about all this, nor is it in any way uniquely American.

My generation, when most cops were on the side of the racists...

Flares and Fury: the Battle of Lewisham 1977 – in pictures

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/gallery/2017/aug/12/flares-and-fury-the-battle-of-lewisham-1977

On Saturday 13 August 1977, anti-racism protesters and members of the local community fought with the police and supporters of the National Front who were marching through the London borough. The Observer photographer John Hodder covered the clashes for Sunday’s front page

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next