It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2502 posts ]  Go to page Previous 196 97 98 99 100 101 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22667
Location: teh internet
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:


It says for professionals... Are you a professional?


I am now!



Do you have a licence?


No but the license inspectors only come around on the first day of each month... I turn the lights out and hide.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:14 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
PBFMullethunter wrote:
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:

I am now!



Do you have a licence?


No but the license inspectors only come around on the first day of each month... I turn the lights out and hide.

=))

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:39 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22667
Location: teh internet
bought some chicken yesterday


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:01 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
PBFMullethunter wrote:
bought some chicken yesterday

Bought some beer this evening...

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:51 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35179
Splurged a bit recently. We replaced our painfully slow, budget Amazon Fire Tablet with a Samsung Tab 10.1 and also our painfully slow Windows 7 laptop with a refurbished Lenovo Windows 10 laptop.

I also had to replace the trainers I walk to and from work in with walking shoes as the trainers developed a hole in the bottom (wet socks ftl).

Image

And finally, our 'temporary' wardrobe that's been in use for about two years collapsed, so I've got some IKEA stuff arriving tomorrow.

A pricey month!

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:31 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
Slacks wrote:
Splurged a bit recently. We replaced our painfully slow, budget Amazon Fire Tablet with a Samsung Tab 10.1 and also our painfully slow Windows 7 laptop with a refurbished Lenovo Windows 10 laptop.

I also had to replace the trainers I walk to and from work in with walking shoes as the trainers developed a hole in the bottom (wet socks ftl).

Image

And finally, our 'temporary' wardrobe that's been in use for about two years collapsed, so I've got some IKEA stuff arriving tomorrow.

A pricey month!

Yes, new stuff is pricey but can be fun... Once it’s put together and all the kinks (excuse the pun) are worked out. *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:16 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19314
Can't believe you got anything Peter Storm. You go to Miller's or Mountain Warehouse or something?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:41 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35179
Wunderschlung wrote:
Can't believe you got anything Peter Storm. You go to Miller's or Mountain Warehouse or something?


Blacks. It's taken me some time to find walking shoes that actually fit as I've got wider feet than the norm.

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:27 pm 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27220
Slacks wrote:
Wunderschlung wrote:
Can't believe you got anything Peter Storm. You go to Miller's or Mountain Warehouse or something?


Blacks. It's taken me some time to find walking shoes that actually fit as I've got wider feet than the norm.




Hobbit

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:39 pm 
Offline
Major General
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 35179
barcelona wrote:
Slacks wrote:
Wunderschlung wrote:
Can't believe you got anything Peter Storm. You go to Miller's or Mountain Warehouse or something?


Blacks. It's taken me some time to find walking shoes that actually fit as I've got wider feet than the norm.


Hobbit


Oh you.

_________________
Norks


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:38 pm 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 7466
Location: Close to where I want to be
There is a company in Colorado called Lems. They sell ultrawide shoes. They have some shoes that can pass as work shoes too. Highly recommend. Life changing.

_________________
What you have taken, Has been from here
What you gave has been given here
What belongs to you today
belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:57 pm 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22667
Location: teh internet
I too have hobbit feet. New Balance and Keen are the only brands I can wear.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:23 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
Nevermind... *hug*

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Last edited by DEANNA79 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:59 am 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Posts: 19314
Dafuq Deanna?!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
Wunderschlung wrote:
Dafuq Deanna?!

Just saying feet are feet Wunder... In case anyone was worried about their foot size... Sorry... =))

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:23 pm 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
It’s been a week... bear with me Wunder... Happy this weekend went well, happy last week is over tbh.

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:54 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:40 pm
Posts: 18040
tgrant wrote:
There is a company in Colorado called Lems. They sell ultrawide shoes. They have some shoes that can pass as work shoes too. Highly recommend. Life changing.


Are those those funky clown shoes you wore in Vancouver last November?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:38 am 
Offline
Sergeant-Major
Sergeant-Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm
Posts: 7466
Location: Close to where I want to be
If by funky clown shoes you mean stylish as fuck leather boots...yes. Yes indeed.

I'll wear clown shoes...toe shoes...whatever...just don't want this:

Image


My kids are in New Balance Extra wide...only company that makes wide shoes for kids.

_________________
What you have taken, Has been from here
What you gave has been given here
What belongs to you today
belonged to someone yesterday
and will be someone else’s tomorrow

Change is the Law of The Universe

-------------------------------------------------

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:57 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27220
tgrant wrote:
If by funky clown shoes you mean stylish as fuck leather boots...yes. Yes indeed.

I'll wear clown shoes...toe shoes...whatever...just don't want this:

Image


My kids are in New Balance Extra wide...only company that makes wide shoes for kids.




Naaaaaaaaaasty feet yuck yuck and more yuck .

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:16 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22667
Location: teh internet
I’d hit the one on the far right


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:19 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27220
PBFMullethunter wrote:
I’d hit the one on the far right



Yes me too .. With a fucking sledge hammer .

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:20 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
I’d hit the one on the far right



Yes me too .. With a fucking sledge hammer .

Men... >&8~

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 am 
Offline
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 27220
DEANNA79 wrote:
barcelona wrote:
PBFMullethunter wrote:
I’d hit the one on the far right



Yes me too .. With a fucking sledge hammer .

Men... >&8~

Nasty feet are nasty yuuuuuuuuuck

_________________
Empir immoto


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:26 am 
Offline
Colonel
Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:00 pm
Posts: 22667
Location: teh internet
Ima post my feet soon.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:27 am 
Offline
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 4239
PBFMullethunter wrote:
Ima post my feet soon.

Please do :D

_________________
Love to all!!! *hugs*


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2502 posts ]  Go to page Previous 196 97 98 99 100 101 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited